A Single Man Shook Indian Goverment By Mobilising Whole Country Against GOVT

@Ganesh44 (5547)
Dear Friends A Man named Anna Hazzaarae sat on indefinite fast until death against the policies of Indian govement ........... He was later joined by the huge crowd constituting people from all section of society and our goverment seems to agree with his demand of Ending Corruption By passing strong law againts corruption ? Earlier our goverment denied to pass any such bill but now it has agreed ? A surprise move by this man and he is know joined almost by whole country if you are planning to visit delhi I suggest you to wait till he ends his fast . Do you think this is right way to meet demands from our goverment againgst corruption ? What you have to say on this ? Hare Krishna Ganesh
@SHAMRACK (8384)
Dear friend, As I am from Kerala, here I could see corruption that has been diluted into the society and those who go against it would be either no more or his activities would be closed. A corrupted mass in which many Indians struggling to come out of it. In Kerala I could see corruptions well going especially in Police departments, the highly corruption law and order. Money and influence can buy any law. Courts have been turned into just Multi National Companies, those who invest most could only get their rights. I feel a highly corrupted police department make a corrupted public. If this department is strictly following the law and order I feel 80% of corruptions could be overcame. Moreover at times I feel myself being an Indian. The Britishers used to call Indians as beggars and dogs as these two categories mostly get the left overs of others. As our present law and order too could be seen that are those left overs of Britisher rules in India. India could be gone better if we adopted our own traditions, cultures and administrations. May be Chanakaya, Kautaliya, so on goes good administrators. Moreover the knowledgeable pundits and elders in the darbars of kings could give a justifiable solutions. I wished those old king rule would be far better than this corrupted rule. On Annaji I feel government have fooled him well with their dirty poli-tricks.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
I strongly beleive that coming 4-5 years would be very tough for all living in India since coruption is widely practiced in India and people are angry with goverment since instead of removing corruption we have seen goverment official involved in big scams ....... But still I believe 2 -5 percent people of India are not corrupt since India is still walking may be lamely......... I must say its not only goverment but most of private sector and most people of India use corrupt means to achieve their goals but yes bigger the entity bigger is the level of corruption...... So I think India is standing on another revolution to happen to fix cancer of corruption thats eating cancer of corruption Hare Krishna Ganesh
@Ganesh44 (5547)
correction in last few line cancer of corruption thats eating India ............ Hare Krishna Ganesh
@Netsbridge (3243)
I believe in and support speaking out against oppressive governments. I however advocate reading and understanding the constitution of a nation, and using it against a government bent on abusing its jurisdiction. Knowledge and the ability to persuade others into sharing your view, I object to not. You need mind and physical strength to be able to protest. Thus, I do not understand how starving yourself to make your point speak of one's greatness; unless, of course, you are incarcerated and you refused meals by your oppressors. I would rather that people protest in good health than become so sick they are unable to even speak.
Dear Ganesh This is the only way left, i am happy he was sucessful in his mission.. Thanks for sharing Best of luck. Professor
@Ganesh44 (5547)
Yes I agree with you Indian people are seeing Indian politician not as leaders but leaders in/of corruption especially after 2G/3G scam ,common wealth game scandal and occupying farmers land in NOida why not system is corrupt but politician are one elected by people of India including both of us to correct the system however they are found guilty for enhancing corruption so such moves will become common in near future taking form of revolution.......... Hare Krishna Ganesh