Do you take black peppers in your diet ? If not check this out ...IMP

Black pepper is a common culinary ingredient and found almost all over the globe . It is a natural antibiotic and full of Iron , Vitamin and Potassium . It works wonder for our stomach as it increases hydrochloric acid in the stomach improving digestion , diarrhea and constipation .It relieves cough and cold . Its free radicals help in controlling cancer .Most amazing feature is that its outer corn helps in fat metabolism and hence triggers weight loss . It decreases the vulnerability of skin cancer caused by exposure to the sun .Incredibly it can lesson inflammation .Just take it in everyday diet and see its effect as an antidepressant , if you are usually depressed .It fights against tooth decay and reduces toothache . It is also a powerful antioxident . So those of you who are not taking it don't forget to add it in your regular diet from now and see the change and improvement in your life .
@thezone (9451)
I like it but thanks for that
Thanks thezone . You added spice to the above comment...."unhealthy customer"...hahaha :))
@thezone (9451)
I have reduced my salt intake and replaced it with fresh ground black pepper and so far all is good
That's great thezone . Wish you good luck !
@SomeCowgirl (32271)
Well thanks so much for the information. It seems like it does a lot for us. Black Peppers? You mean like the vegetable? I am a cashier and I've not seen any black peppers come through my line at the store I work at. We offer a lot of different foods from all over the world as well, so I'll have to look into it.
@thezone (9451)
I am sure it is black pepper corns. Your customers must be very unhealthy
@SomeCowgirl (32271)
oh we call that Indian Corn.. I think if that's what they mean / you mean. No, a lot of produce comes through the line, and organc stuff too. We have unhealthy food but a lot of it is healthy stuff.
ya it is the black pepper corn . It is a spice available at the grocery and many super markets . It is pungent and spicy and I am sure you can now uderstand what it is .
@kavya06 (373)
Good,thanks for the great information,but i tough blackpepper can cause us some sort,eating much can cause alser and many other disease i'm only a medium user of black pepper.
You are welcome kavya06 . If someone is not comfortable or gets problems eating peppers should definitely avoid it . Good luck to you !
@kavya06 (373)
Yeah.,you are a right friend,people who have problem with black pepper should definetly avoid it...!
@godarna (223)
Should eat a black pepper steak tonight! Well, I put black pepper quite often in my dishes. Good to have it in a salad as well.
Hey godarna should I join in tonight ?;-) ya it tastes good in salad , I add in my salads everyday . Have a spicy night :-))
@kaplya (1578)
Oh nice knowledge that you shared with us on here. I didn't know that much about black pepper's usages but for that relieving cough and cold part. Yes it's included in my everyday diet as spice. It's sort of "hot spice" and many people in India include them in the "garam masala" ingredient. But it's just we should know that ow much amount of it should be taken on a regular basis otherwise it's won't prove to be that good for your stomach.
You are welcome kaplya . You can take it as per your taste and comfort . I think it is not very hot as a spice and usually the white pepper (sha mirch) is used in garam masala . You acn sprinkle on toasts , eggs,salad and noodles . Use it in veg and non-veg dishes of your choice . Good luck to you !
@Harmonics (251)
I never knew this small stuff is loaded with vitamins. We have a lot of it in my place but it is not used very often. What I usually try is garlic. By the way, will its potency be affected by cooking?
Nice to hear from you Harmonics . Yes it is so amazing that such a small stuff has so much in store .I think we can take it cooked as the health mags suggest . I sprinkle and take it in salads and toasts as well . As for garlic its benefits are spoiled when cooked .
I do use it occasionally and do enjoy it only with certain foods. I do like to spice up some dishes and so for this reason it is why I like to use it. I was not aware of the others you mentioned and find them quite interesting.
Thanks HWG for your response . I was also adding it before whenever I wanted something spicy although unaware but now take it more and more because of it has so many health benefits . Good luck to you !
@varier (5699)
Oh, thank you very much for the information Sometimes I add black pepper as spices in my food, but I more frequently use white pepper In my opinion, black pepper has a stronger spiciness compared to white pepper - but sometimes I am not in the mood to taste that stronger one Well, I would reconsider to add more black pepper on my food then :D
You are welcome varier . I no sometimes I too don't like the strong spiciness of black pepper but my mother adds it to most of the dishes and sprinkles it wherever necessary for me .
@petersum (4526)
That's all well and good but do I, or anyone else, eat enough of it to have the desired effects? A dash here and there, or handfuls of it? What should it be?
Thanks petersum for your response . Since it is not a medicine and we are not in any dire condition it depends on our feasibility and how much we fancy . Anyways start adding in most of your dishes and sprinkle wherever possible . Have a nice day !