Anyone knows Bo Sanchez?

@Jenith (1382)
I knew this guy few years back but I didn't give any attention to him. Time came when I felt so hopeless and seems like no one could help me with my problem and I keep searching the net hoping that someone could lend his ears and help me out. My friends told me that he was really a great speaker. Listeners were inspired with his works. Mind you, everybody was so attentive every time this man speaks. They don't want to miss any single word from him. Later I found out that he is not a speaker alone, he is also an author, preacher and evangelist. God is so good. With the problems/worries/pain/sadness that came into my life, I found the real joy with mylot and of course with Bo Sanchez. You may check his site bosanchez.ph and feel free to have some feedback guys. Happy mylotting!
@bluespygirl (2112)
Hello there! I think you are from Philippines too. I know Bo Sanchez way back elementary days. He is the editor of Kerygma magazine. There are many magazines now that he writes and books. I can see that you are quite new here. I hope you will enjoy it here as we can find inspiring words here too.
@Jenith (1382)
Yeah you're right bluespy! I was inspired by his teaching: emotionally, spiritually, physically, financially...He really wants us to be successful in life. And oh yeah I love mylot and enjoying it so far.
yup. i know him. are you from Philippines? Bo Sanchez is a preacher, a writer.. i came to know him through his books (bought by my sister). he's so inspiring.. and he writes well.. he's also a businessman and an adviser.. :)
@Jenith (1382)
Certified Filipina *wink* Bo is so great. Wish I could see him in person and hear his good teachings. Happy mylotting blissfulrose.
oh so this is someone from the Philippines? would explain why i've never heard of him lol!
@zhawee (875)
Sorry i never heard that name, but im happy to you you find the man that give you a words of wisdom , I keep search who is that, maybe he will help me through his words, I want also have a peace of mind. thank you for this info.
@Jenith (1382)
hi zhawee! You may try to check his site or simply type bo sanchez in the address bar and tell me later if you too learn a lot from his teachings. happy mylotting!