What to buy as New Home gift?

My sister and her boyfriend will soon be moving in together, and I want to buy them something useful. Bearing in mind they will be moving in around 6 weeks before Christmas, and then they have a new baby due in March, and I am struggling for money right now - what could I buy for them?
Buy a nice picture frame and put a nice picture of your family or yourself inside it. Give them a walmart gift card. give them a coupon for free baby sitting for one weekend. bring them a cooked meal the night they move in the new place. I am out of ideas.
Hmm. We have no local Walmart. I babysit her son for free anyway. And I can't cook lol. Maybe I should just volunteer to help decorate, and buy them a coffee table of their choice? I was thinking about those little mundane things people don't think about when they move out, like tea towels or laundry baskets?
You can find some nice stuff in t j ma,marshall's or even target. I wish someone would have bought me a hamper for my bathroom.
Steal an idea from Pheobe on Friends: A loaf of bread, that they may never go hungry. A pack of salt, to bring spice into their life. An air freshener for the toilet, because it smells bad in there.
Ahh I miss Friends :) I've decided on a gift now - my sister is a total hypochondriac, so I'm going to buy a nice box and put together the ultimate home medical kit, with everything she could ever need, including plasters shaped like zoo animals, lol
@vivamir (673)
Hi marianne87.. Congratulations.!. to your sis aned partner.. If it was me.. and with it being so close to Christmas.. I would 'create' her something.. visit the market and buy some arts and crafts.. artwork, is always a winner..and you dont even have to be an artist, just have a creative imagination.. Or im sure you could visit some kind of Antique shop and but some lovely little trinklets, like a vase or something.. there are some gawjus mirrors that can be found *my interest LoL*, clocks, tables.. and they can be soooo cheap as well.. Happy Gift Hunting.. (",)
@papasay (68)
Is their house enough big ? if that i suggest give theme a crystalline light.
@dfollin (12391)
Ask her to tell you 10 thinks that they need.if they live and going to move close by.Then chose what you can afford to buy from the list. If they do not live nearby then check what stores are near them.Then purchase them a nice card and a gift card.I know that seems cheap because it is not a big box.Think about it,if you spend less for wrapping and postage the more money you can afford on the card.. And if they are moving away,then they can wait and spend the card after they move.Less packing for them and place to put it in the moving truck.Also less chance of it getting broken. Congrats and good luck to them!