What's With MyLot Anyway??!

@beingwell (3627)
Thailand
HahahahA!! I'm scratching my head right now. I seem to be addicted to this site. Lately, I've joined MyPage 5, a social site that pays. Yesterday I earned 20cents or so from them and today about 34cents by commenting on profiles of other members, doing short blogs, etc. I'm socializing, there. And I compare it to my daily earnings with MyLot which ranges from 25-40cents each day discussing whatever topic. The activities I do in the other site is definitely easier than what I do here but I still find myself lotting more rather than MP-ing.hahahah!! I need to straighten my priorities!hahahah!! What's with MyLot anyway?!
I have heard of MP5 but I have not tried it. I understand that there is a daily limit there while here on myLot there is no limit. I prefer myLot to another site I use to us because here we have the flow of discussions, like if they were conversations. So for me myLot is what we want it to be, here we are allowed to talk about just anything, within the guidelines. Plus there are not hidden deductions, we know about them daily. I understand that in MP% they review your activity when you cashout and many times they find some activity not to be of their quality liking therefore they make deductions, also the payout takes almost two months to receive. Lastly with myLot being around for so long with their impeccable paying record I feel that I would not apply my efforts somewhere else where someday it may be gone. Though of course there are no guarantees with any site, even myLot, I tend to feel that with it's long standing record I prefer to be here. Good luck with MP5.
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
Hihihi.. thanks HWG! I think I need that luck that you just gave.hahahah!!
@inu1711 (5288)
So it is not only me who says it is easier to earn in MyPage5 than in myLot! It may be easier but you don't have as much fun as you have here. I wouldn't ask what's with myLot. I would rather ask what's with MyPage5! Because there is something wrong out there. Most of the people sign up for the money and they don't really care for their actions. But myLot made us addicted to it not for the money but for the connections we've made here.
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
Yes, inu! It's easier to earn there but still, MyLot is the one that got us coming back! I can earn extra 30 cents, more or less, with my 2 hours there!hhahahaa!!
@inu1711 (5288)
Two hours! What are you doing there in two hours? I don't give MP5 more than half an hour every day.
@Jlyn10 (10576)
I find the people here are more friendly than compared to the people at MP5. At least here, I can interact more with friends and have fun in discussions. We can't do that there.
@Jlyn10 (10576)
Yes, because here you can stalk me, wherever I go, you can still find me. It is true, we can't have this much fun on MP5. I will always like it here.
@Jlyn10 (10576)
I know you always do things with purpose. Now tell me what's this purpose.
@Jlyn10 (10576)
Yea, right. If you want to be like me, you would have to start with wearing a skirt.
@mspitot (3834)
I love this site to and I was so addicted to this site during my first three months. I am still addicted here but not as much active as before.
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
That's right. I try to enjoy my stay with MP5. I still find MyLot more engaging. I dunno what's wrong with me!hahahah
@mspitot (3834)
There's nothing wrong with you. mylot is just really great.
@Amanda81587 (3046)
I definitely have no clue what addicts us to mylot but i can say you are right I am highly addicted as well. I have been for some time now. I think it is because people are so easy to talk to and it is really easy to get advice. Plus it seems like the same people commenting on your discussions so it sort of makes it more like a family as well.
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
I guess so amanda. I was just hanging out on the other site and still, here I am!
You seem to be doing very well at that.
Hello there, Same to you, just like the other what I have responded with a few minutes ago, you have to be patient there because it's rare to see another social network site that pays. to be honest, i have some down moments too but that didn't stop me from being active there. the great thing is that they also pay and display the payment proof. though the site is a bit more strict, better than something than nothing, right?.
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
Hi there! What's your name there? We should be friends there, too! Hahahaha! I also find MP5 fun, don't get me wrong. It's just that Mylot seems to be more inviting for some reason. Both pays and that's great for sure. I will of course continue to be active in MP5, every cent counts, right? Hihihi..
just check our weblinks there.
@Suzieqmom (2763)
mylot has so many members and covers so many diverse interests, it is easy to find topics you like and people you want to interact with. I haven't tried MyPage 5, but maybe it isn't as thought-provoking and friendly as mylot? In any event, we're all glad you are here! Have a great day!
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
Yeap, I enjoy being here suzie. Mylot has kept me coming back for more! I do earn a bit lower here at times but I still come back for more!hahahah! Anyway, I am truly happy to be a member of this engaging community!:)
@Suzieqmom (2763)
Good to hear :-).
I'm sorry to have to tell you this byt myLot should come with an addiction warning...alot of people will tell you that this site is addictive no matter how little they earn here in a single day...I definitely find this site addictive & if you're anything like me, you would have made a few great friends here too.
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
You are correct moonchild!! Even if I know I would have to stay here longer to earn more (compared to other social sites), I still end up spending time here!hahaha!! Great job to the admin and the creator, I guess!hahaha
I don't know. It must be the precious personalities on mylot, or maybe there's some kind of hidden spirit here that draws back unsuspecting individuals and as they begin to go through the numbers and numbers of interesting topics they can read and comment on they just become in a trance and find themselves in a position where it is absolutely impossible for them to leave and stay with another site or something like that.
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
Yes, yes! You may be right chrys! Thanks for your response!
• Virar, India
This is because MYLOT has good levels of discussion and very informative.
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
That may be true, akki! Thanks for your response. The other site however is different from Mylot, I think. They have different focus and that could be Mylot's edge. Mylot focussing more on the quality of our posts. :)
@secretbear (19466)
Hi beingwell! When I was still considered as newbie here in myLot, I used to have other accounts in other social networking sites where we can be paid. I already forgot the name because I have left it years ago. ^^ I liked myLot more so I spent more time here than there. I could not enjoy the way I earn money from those other sites. While here in myLot, I found the site more enjoyable, more fun, and maybe I guess, I liked writing about experiences, I liked reading about other people's experiences. And it seemed more simple here than in other sites. And it strains my eyes when I have to look at other people's profiles just to earn some cents in those other sites. Here in myLot, I don't have to frequent the profiles of every myLotters so I don't have any problems whatever layouts they used.
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
That's great to hear secretbear! I hope to see more of you here.
Well good to hear that friend. I just got tired or MP5. I was a member long time back and during those times, they always have deductions and my videos even when they are unique, it oftentimes get deleted. I was just so tired of waiting for the payout which was $50 and when I reached it, there will always be deductions, it really wasn't worth my time (just my own opinion). But if you do find favor, just go on and continue, nothing is wrong.
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
Hi straw! Thanks for your inputs. Let's see if I get bummed out with MP5 too..hahahah!! So far, it seems a good earning site too. Still, MyLot keeps on luring me back!hahaha