Soups on?

I love all kinds of soup! Mushroom is one of my favorites and I like tomato soup and many others but what bothers me about it is that when you have a bowl of soup and crackers you still feel hungry even after eating a bowl even if lets say you had a can of tomato soup, crackers, and a grilled cheese sandwich do you still fell hungry even after eating this? I do and I don't know why? Does this happen to you?
LOL I had a minestrone soup for dinner today, and yes after a full bowl I still feel hungry. Guess it was not hearty enough. If I added a grill cheese to it maybe it would have filled me up.
Yummy!! Haven't had that kind of soup in awhlle but for me even with a sandwich I am still hungry after L.O.L.
@ronadelle (1547)
It happened to me just now. I had fried pork longganiza, mushroom soup and rice for dinner tonight but I still felt hungry and so I made cheese sandwich. Oh my, this is making me fat for sure. Haha. Don't worry it really happens!
So true!! I am still hungry I ate some potato soup and I still feel hungry too!
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
I love soups too. It's funny how I love mushroom soup but can't eat mushrooms. I have always disliked the texture and the feel of mushroom but the soups tastes yummy Anyway my favourite would be chicken soup. I do feel full and the hunger goes away after having soup but will get hungry after sometime soon haha I don't know why that happens.
That is kind of strange about the mushrooms!!
Yeah this happens to me a plenty. That's why if I make grilled cheese w/ Tomato soup that I make two grilled cheese sandwiches and that makes the difference for me. I also think we are used to bigger portions. If you look at a can they usually say 2-3 servings BUT they are ASSUMING you are eating other things aside from a portion of soup.
@sswallace21 (1824)
Only if I was drinking. Best Wishes!