Tht's It!!!

I have lost my mind!! I can't stop laughing after being so depressed and hurt over some stupid crap!!! Now I just see everything is funny now!!! I don't even know why I am laughing nothing is really funny!! I say hey what is really going on? Have I lost it? Yea I think so oh no I ANSWERED MYSELF!! A scary thing?
• Southend-On-Sea, England
I think that's a good sign. A few years ago coming towards the end of a very bad spell in life, I suddenly began to find everything funny and would collapse in fits of laughter...people thought I'd lost my mind, but I was relieved because it meant I could see the funny side of life again, even if nothing funny was happening at the time. I also see it as all the laughter which I hadn't been capable of during the worst of the bad times, sort of bottling up in side of me waiting to be released, and when life began to improve just a little bit, that was when the laughter burst out of me.
It is good to try and overcome bad times and bad things that happen and just try to let them go! So we can laugh on because life is way too short! We don't realize how fast time goes by until we get older then BAM!! We know! Well I hope you can continue to laugh and have a great day!
• Southend-On-Sea, England
Exactly! Also if we take the bad with the good, we can learn from the bad so that we enjoy the good so much better. You have a great day too! :-)
I constantly allow myself to see the funny side of life. I have been through some very dark times but once I was out of them my laughter returned. My life still isn't a bed of roses but I can see the flowers better now that I don't concentrate on the manure that grew them!
Did you visit a chemistry lab before you got this laughing fit? These labs have nitrous oxide stored in there which is also called laughing gas. You may have inhaled a bit of it! Oh no! Now I have started laughing but I promise you I never went anywhere near a chem lab!
L.O.L. No I wasn't anywhere around a lab with laughing gas but I really feel like I was at one!! He he he!! L.O.L.!!!
Good news is laughing is good for health and there are laughter clubs where people gather and laugh away and mostly they are 'laugh out loud'.
I have heard of those. There are a lot in India. I hope they spread around the world!
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
hihihi.. Well, the fact that you're aware of losing it is a clear indication that you still have it.hihihi Great job!
Yes I still got it!!! he he he L.O.L.
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
Hahahah!! That's good to hear.hihihi