Is Absinthe forbidden in your country?

@Absinto (2398)
Portugal
There are many countries that have forbidden the sale and use of this alcoolic drink due to the effects it has had in its past. Pure Absinthe can give alucinations and a while back a french man drank alot of absinthe, giving him alucinations and he went on a killing spree. Because of this they have forbidden it in many coutries but here in Portugal it is legal. Can you use this alcoolic drink in your country?
@la_chique (1499)
Well unfortunately people in the UK are well known for their drinking habits and absynthe is legal here. Several bars near me sell it although it is really expensive. I cant say I've ever tried it though!
@Absinto (2398)
• Portugal
Here in Portugal we have all diferent types but i don't really think it expensive here. It is like 12 euros i guess. It is a very well known drink here consumed more by teenagers looking to get wasted till they drop.