What Foods Bring-about the Perfect Blood-Chemistry?

@mythociate (15203)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
That may have been the thinking behind vampires' practice of drinking blood---why waste your body's energy processing foods into the chemical mix your blood needs when you have a already-ready supply coursing through the veins of the young women and men who live everywhere (for now )? I can think of a few reasons why we don't do that, so back to the original question: How do we know what to eat and what not to eat to keep our body perfectly in-operation?
I´m afraid our cholesterol levels would go up to the sky if we only ate blood. But it´s not only that: it seems that our body LOVES to work choosing a vitaminn here, a protein there, to provide for special needs. Have you checked what blood is? I´m afraid a lot of it is garbage. Cells are tricky: they also dispose what they don´t need there.
@mythociate (15203)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
So what can we eat? Should we just eat everything (in moderation ... i.e. a little of everything at a time)?
@mythociate (15203)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
"Well-balanced diet"? What is this? Eating on one foot?
I prefer to step up into a giant scale, one foot on one side, the other on the other and then have my servants bring me my meal. I can´t imagine balancing on just one foot.
@arya007 (306)
• Tirupathi, India
It came naturally and God had given natural food natural food to eat and it is the thing which gives us most of the energy and keeps our body in perfect condition?
@mythociate (15203)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Okay ... then how do we know whether the food we eat is the food God chooses for us or the food Satan chooses to tempt us with?
@varier (5699)
Well.. I think the answer is simple: just see what your religion/belief said about those foods. In my religion, there given a complete lists about what things that we can eat and what things that we are disallowed to eat.
@mythociate (15203)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Does your religion update that list for today's resources and evolution? Christianity has a list like that from BEFORE modern times, but after Christ people decided it doesn't really matter what we eat!
I don't think any human can survive off of simply drinking blood. There are certain foods required for every organ of our body. The proper way to eat is to eat well balanced meals and not skip and or over indulge. Depending on the health of the person to begin with, one should be careful on what they consume. Too much of anything, no matter if healthy is not good for us. Too little is also not good as well. So what can we eat? Healthy sensible meals from our food groups.
@mythociate (15203)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
What about Pizza? Pizza has a little of EVERYTHING WE NEED, right?
mmm yes and I could go for one right about now. But can't so just saying.
@mythociate (15203)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
mmm Blood Pizza ...
@JenInTN (27565)
I don't think we really know. I did read once that they were making personlized vitamins at the pharmacy here now. I thought that was pretty neat. I have also heard that when we need something we are lacking that there are certain strange cravings that might signal it. Your not having any weird cravings are you?
@mythociate (15203)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
mmm Marriage ... now THAT'S a 'weird craving,' yeah?