Fun

Fun - Making Fun
@shskumbla (3341)
There are different ways of fun. One can make fun of other man ,because he wants to go -to TOP That is by making fun of other man, he will shine with others. He do not know that the life is temporary. Of course laughing increases his health. but to the other man it is .... These types of men increases day by day.
@topffer (34146)
• France
Who wants to go to TOP? I think we can make fun of others when there is no nastiness and they are able to respond and defend themselves. It is a cowardice to make fun of somebody too weak to defend himself.
I want to go to TOP, but I am afraid that he might be too weak to defend himself.
@topffer (34146)
• France
I would not recommend you to do this. Though he is not weak, but dumb and totally lacking of humor.
ROTFLMAO! He is definitely not dumb, and I suspect that if I can find his ticklish spot he will not be lacking in humor, either, although I am not entirely sure about the "weak" part.
@huilichan8 (1379)
Indeed ome people have fun making fun of other people. Yes, I agree that laughter is good for one's health. So do you have fun by making fun of other people? Do you laugh often?
@shskumbla (3341)
No. It may be the reason for my ill health?
You are kidding, right? You are still so young, how can it be that you are having ill health (unless it's hereditary)?
@shskumbla (3341)
It is my sons page. I am also commenting and participating in the discussion My age is 52 and my sons age is 19.
@umabharti (3976)
Those who get those types of laughs and put downs by others will definetly some day get lots o f appreciations.Should not worry for someone laughing on us just should feel that they are helping us to become some hting great some day.
Yes I agree with you my friend not worry about someone is laughing on us and feel I am the best because due to me they are laughed otherwise now the people not have the time even for laughing...
@shskumbla (3341)
Yes sister., you are correct
That is what you call superficial happiness. One that won't last long and would fireback.
@shskumbla (3341)
Thank you !
@paula27661 (15899)
It is true that there is too many who get a laugh at others’ expense. I think it is short lived and that karma will prevail. Being a nice and decent individual does not include making fun of other people. I agree that laughing is good for the soul but not at the expense of another.
@shskumbla (3341)
I agree that the descent person will not make any laugh at others style or others manner. He knows everything; it is due to "instinct" that the man behaves
@jricky1 (6809)
Fun is actually an interesting word,this could bring us happiness and and joy.People laughing increases our health.Therefore,just doing what you like and what you want to do.It is such an amazing thing to be a humor person.lol
@shskumbla (3341)
Laugh will increase our health condition. Thank you
@Jlyn10 (10828)
I like making fun of myself so that other people can laugh at me. But seriously, it's not nice to make fun of other people. So before we do that, maybe we should think first, what if it was the other way round? How would I feel then?
@shskumbla (3341)
O.K. I also like it. But the other people will not think like that. Thank you . Best wishes for participating in the discussion
@anil2154 (145)
Making fun of others is just insulting them. A person makes nice fun when he has sense of humor. These persons dont depend on making fun by insulting others.
@shskumbla (3341)
I agree with you. The person is only selfish, he only considers him.No other person is around him or he is SUPREME
@hafiz008 (450)
Making fun of others is not a good habit. It should effect his/her mind. I Think it is not better to make fun of other to make every one laugh and it is not included in making fun, it is called teasing. Of course laughing is one of the way to increase your life.We need friends , family etc. if any make fun of others will understand only when he was teased because of his shortcoming and the depth of pain it causes.
@shskumbla (3341)
You have understood clearly what I meant. Making a"joke.-teasing" are entirely different. Making fun is not a good habit;as it makes pain on the other person.
I definitely think that there is a difference between joking around or teasing and making fun of someone else. I think that the biggest difference is often that making fun of someone else happens behind his or her back while joking and teasing is directed at the person, so he or she can defend himself or herself. Of course, there are definitely times when a person will make fun of someone else to his or her face in a nasty way, especially if the person making fun is doing it in front of their friends, to make themselves look better to the group. However, I really think that this type of behavior makes the person who is being nasty look like an idiot rather than looking good.
@shskumbla (3341)
You are correct. Making joke and making fun are entirely different
Hello,i personally hate these type of person..you should not become friends with these type of friends..they really deserve this!!!they should not have any friends!!
• Mexico
Hi shkumbla: I think this kind of fun where a person try to make someone feel uncomfortable or remark the "bad things" about this person is completely disgusting and it's a type of bullying. When I was a kid some of my school mates make fun of me and it was terrible. Sometimes people think they need to be this because in fact they have sel esteem problems so the way they could feel right is by making fun of others. ALVARO