Right on cue!

@jillhill (37383)
Our weather for the past month has been hot and humid. Well this last weekend...labor day which is the last weekend before our schools close....the weather changed! It's just like fall knew when to show up! On Friday it was in the upper 80's and by Sunday it was just hanging on to the 60's....have you noticed your weather changing right on cue...just when it's supposed to? Its so refreshing out right now!
• Grand Junction, Colorado
Our weather hasn't changed and doesn't look like its changing over the next several days. We had 100 weather this past weekend. Intact we have been holding for the past few weeks in the 90's and we will be in the 90's this week also, 96 is suppose to be our high today. The only good thing I can day for our weather is in Sacramento, we didn't have a single 100 degree day in the entire month of August, which I believe was a record since record taking started. We have had a great summer though, no triple digits that go on and on with no end in sight. Enjoy the nice weather your having. I actually love summer and hot weather, I don't mind fall or spring but I hate winter. Not looking forward to it, so the longer the warm weather last the better I like it.
@bagarad (12618)
• Paso Robles, California
Your hot weather must have been moved down to North San Luis Obispo County which was 105 today and predicted to be the same tomorrow. It was in the 90s all weekend. Usually we get this kind of weather in July, but the rest of our summer was cooler this year.
@jillhill (37383)
I love the cooler weather and not so much the heat! Am enjoying this so far!
@carmelanirel (20979)
On Friday it got close to 100 and my son's school was closed that day. Then on Saturday it rained and on Sunday it was 62 degrees.. It's like we had no in between time..
@stephcjh (32327)
That is the same thing that happened to us.
@jillhill (37383)
I know..it's just weird!
@stephcjh (32327)
Ours changed so fast it actually shocked us. We were in the 100 degree mark one day and in the 50 the next.
@jillhill (37383)
Same here!
@2wicelot (2948)
Congratulations for the cool weather and for labour day. Hope you enjoyed both of them.
@jillhill (37383)
Truly did!
@cher913 (25890)
here where i live in canada, it got chilly on labour day which is perfect for the kids who went back to school yesterday. on the weekend it was crazy hot here as well. i agree with you. i love the cooler weather, though its really rainy today and supposed to be til Friday.
@jillhill (37383)
It's stayed cooler here....I love it...and we have had a ton of sunshine. Earlier in the year all it did was rain!
@megamatt (14327)
Funnily enough how that did work. Of course I think that we could potentially have one more heat wave left in it but right now the weather is rather comfortable. It is getting down the lower 50s at night and that is rather comfortable sleeping weather from where I am sitting. July and August were brutal, brutal months for many people around these parts. Given the fact that there were many heat related illnesses or even deaths, not good times at all. Still finally after this scorching summer, we finally are receiving some amount of relief. Hopefully the cooler weather can hang on. Then it will turn for the other direction to the ugly. But right now, the weather is supremely comfortable. I just like being able to go outside and just sit in the comfortable weather right now, without having to wipe my face down. Still the weather has gotten good just in time for September. Will we have more humidity? Perhaps yes, it has been known to happen.
@jillhill (37383)
To me it seems so strange...right when it's supposed to change it does! LOL
@cream97 (29166)
Hi, jillhill. I agree with you. Yesterday, it was hot and humid in the morning, but around 8 pm that evening, it was very cool outside. Now this morning, it is 55 degrees. It is cool. Cool enough for at least a jacket and a hat. I love this kind of weather. I am so tired of feeling all hot and sweaty. I welcome to the new cooler temperatures any day now!
@jillhill (37383)
me too! Loving it!
@secretbear (19464)
Hi jill! The weather has been kind to you, too! She probably understood that people wanted to enjoy during the Labor Day. Well, yesterday, the weather was kind to me, changing weather when I need it. ^^ Bringing clouds when I wanted it and showing the sun when I'm already inside the vehicle or the building. But let's see about today, it's raining and I'm about to go home within half an hour. Let's see if the weather will stop raining by 4pm. ^^
@jillhill (37383)
Good luck!
Here it was literally a one day change! On Labor Day it was hot and somewhat humid and today has been a cool fall day! I love it!
@jillhill (37383)
Same here!
Yes, Labor Day seemed to be the turning point. Today was so pleasant. I'm thankful for the cooler temperatures.
@jillhill (37383)
Me too!
@cynthiann (18619)
• Jamaica
Our weather gets colder in the winter. Sometimes it goes down to 70 degrees F. at night I actually miss the beginning of Fall or Autumn as we call it in the U.K. The trees are beautiful and the foliage just amazing. I liked feeling thast first chill. In fact the seasons are the main ting that I miss living in the tropics. With seasons there was always something to look forward to. Yep. Miss that. But thee is a lot to be said for sunshine
@jillhill (37383)
That is so true. I love the sunshine too...but also love the snow in the winter....the colors of the fall! And all the flowers that spring brings! We must both be where we are supposed to be!
@bretay61 (723)
Oh it has been so nice.And so cool.I love it.Now if it would only stay this way.But I am going to enjoy it while it last.
@jillhill (37383)
Same here!
@ellie333 (21029)
Hi Jill, Well I am pleased that your weather has changed into a more comfortable heat that you are happy with but here in the UK think we have been having every season in one day lately. Wind and rain was so hard this morning that there were trees down and floods in some areas and cold too and yet this afternoon was dry and sunny. Haven't a clue what tomorrow will bring and even through our so called summer we would have the odd glorious day where it was too hot to do anything and the following day would be cold and miserable and wet, very unpredictable. Planes and ferrys today were cancelled due to weather conditions so not been changing on cue here really. huggles. Ellie :D
@jillhill (37383)
Hope it straightens out soon for you!
@mehale (2200)
We have been very hot and dry....well over 100 every day until about 3 weeks ago and it began to get into the 50's at night and 70's or 80's in the day, but the last couple of days it is getting into the mid to upper 90's again. I sure wish it would make up its mind as school has just started here again and it will soon make the kids begin to get sick if it does not stay one way or the other. We sure do need some rain too, hay is getting short and there was basically no cotton crop here this year it has been so dry. We have barely had an inch and a half of rain all year at this point. Maybe next year will be better.
@jillhill (37383)
We should have sent you some of ours! It rained almost everyday for the first part of summer then got hot. Today the wind is blowing like crazy and it's cold!
@mehale (2200)
We sure could use it! Texas is drying up and blowing away, LOL!
@KrauseHome (35529)
Well actually here we had a really warmer than normal September until about a week ago, and then it actually still has been cooler with No rain most of the time. I actually enjoy when the weather gets a little cooler as it is easier to sleep and do things. But this yr. we had a lot of 80s in September... 10 days straight to be exact.