What is the most expensive hamburger you ever eat?

I heard some online friend told me that, at London, a traveler ever order a burger that cost him around $24, including fries and a drink. That is way too expensive for me to taste. I once order a hamburger and fries from Five guys, that cost me over $10 already. I might not try it regularly, even though they are good, I can't afford it though. Also, on creative loafing, I saw a restaurant in downtown Atlanta that is called 5 napkin burger, it cost over $13, including drinks and fries. It is called 5 napkin burger because this burger is so messy with cheese and all other tasty ingredients, that you need 5 napkins at least to clean it up. But that just too much for such economy though. What is the most expensive burger you ever have?
@epicure35 (2822)
For just the burger itself, I'd say the most I've personally spent is in the $10.00 range. Most "fast food" burgers are in the $5.00 range. And I think In-N-Out and Johnny Rockets are good values re price for quality. I've heard of burgers in the $100.00 range. These might consist of Kobe beef and foie gras.
I think the most expensive was something like $15.00 and included the drink and fries. I usually do not spend this amount for a burger but it was a must order something where we were at. It certainly was well worth it to splurge that day as we were amongst a few at a restaurant gathering. I would not usually go to a restaurant and order a pricey burger like this but I heard it was really good and nothing on the menu appealed at the moment. It is not a place I would intentionally make plans for because there are other restaurants that are cheaper and taste just as good.
@Judy890 (1633)
The most I spent on a hamburger was $7 Wow 24$ for a hamburger? I hope it was twice as big as a whopper burger, with $24 I can buy me 2 burgers with 3 boxes of fries and 2 sodas lol