Have you ever pee in public swimming pools?

Indonesia
When I was children I used to pee in public pools, I wanted to know if I am the only one of ever did it? (I'm now not ever anymore go in public pools) Did you currently often go swimming in public pools? Did you not worried by the hygiene public swimming pools?
@Metatronik (5911)
• Pasay, Philippines
I have to admit that when I was a kid I am also doing that as well. But then now when I feel that I want to pee instead of going to the bathroom I am taking a shower pretending that I just want to wash myself. But the truth is I am peeing already. That is if I am lazy to go in the bathroom.
I do not swimm in public pools and this is the reason. I really prefer to swimm in the ocean. It is alot of fun and free too.
@jeztrose (1405)
i think you're not the only one who is doing that.. i used to pee also on public pools on my chilhood days..hahaha it's funny but true.. its just that i am lazy on going out of the pool when i am about to pee..so i just pee on it..i think no one would know that (only me)..after that i start to play again and enjoy.. :)