Did crying is a shameful thing?

Indonesia
Whatever happened, as sick as anything I never wanted to cry and I hate to cry, because after crying I felt defeated. And I hate to feel lost.
For me,its not. Its a way of releasing your anger/frustration in life. Individuals has its own pace of crying,either your a man or woman. We have to settle things down. Crying is not shameful act, when you cried you felt relieved.
@WakeUpKitty (8707)
• Netherlands
I can't remember the time I cried anymore. It surely was as I was a kid. I don't think it's something to feel ashamed about, it's a normal reaction on something that touched your heart or moved you... To me it's not a relief at all to cry. I only feel more sick, unhappy, and my skin (I have eczema) is only hurting me more. So I gave up on crying.
We cry when there is a reason to cry. Its a form of releasing the sadness or anger we have inside. After that, we feel relieved. So, crying shouldn't be a shameful thing at all.
We are humans. I believe it is natural that we cry after feeling defeated. It's ok dude. Life is really like that. There are ups and downs.
@jeztrose (1405)
crying is not bad at all.. it is just a way to let our emotions go,, because keeping a very big emotion will lead us to do or act uncertain things..i think most of the guyz dont want to cry..as what have you said you feel defeated..but dont feel that way..somehow crying is good for letting go of ur emotions..
@godarna (223)
Why should crying be shameful? It's an expression of the human body, isn't it. You release your pain and sorrow. Why keep it trapped in you, in stead of setting it free. Be sure, that you feel like crying, you do it. You will feel relieved afterwards!