Your favourite scent

When I say scent I realise many people may think of perfumes. But I am not really into perfume (though Versace Baby Rose Jeans is my favourite!) So what's your favourite scent? Is it freshly cut grass? Home baked bread? Chicken pie in the oven? Mine is Comfort Pure fabric softener. With each baby I've had, I got a Bounty newborn pack and each one had a bottle of Comfort Pure in it. The scent reminds me of newborn babies. I use it whenever I can, just to recapture that feeling.
I tend to be a person that is not into a lot of scents because of the fact that there are many of them that will give me a headache because they are a little bit too much over the top. However, I really do like lavendar scented body wash and such. Even though my children are far out of wearing diapers and using baby body wash, I will still buy the Johnsons and Johnsons nighttime baby wash because I like the scent of it.
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
I really like the scent of strawberries. I think it's the most sweetest smell i've ever come across.
@rafiholmes (2897)
hey good interesting topic here.. ; ) yeah by scent..i like lemon smells..as air freshener.. or even fabric softener..anythign with lime or lemon scent..even dish washer liquid detergent...but i dont like lime/lemon soap.. But as for perfume..etc..i still prefer the classic Drakkar Noir..by guy Laroche..though i use so many varieties time to time.. currently i love the smell of my after shave True star- by Tommy Hilfiger.
hi marianne87:) For me no smell can be more heavenly than cookies baking, and I truly believe, for a long time now, that angels smell like cookies.:DIt's comforting and friendly -- like an unseen presence telling you that everything will be okay. hehe actually because my mom like to bake cookies a lot and that's what I feel every time I smell her fresh baked cookies, like she's telling us that she love us and she make those delicious cookies just for us:D
I love the scent of fried garlic and onions, the rain, my newly washed hands using Safeguard, Del fabric conditioner, Sunsilk hairfall solutions shampoo and Myra-E hand/body lotion.
• Sweden
I like the smell of ethyl acetate!So sweet
@seven314 (69)
My favorite scent is lavender scent.I like lavenders.They are very beautiful and the scent of them can make you sleep very well.Nowadays,many pillows have their scent.It's really a good scent.I love it!!!
@Triple0 (1907)
I love the smell and taste of chocolate and coffee! I just can't resist coffee, it's my addiction. That's why I love hanging in a coffee shop and taking in all the delicious coffee smells. Chocolate is just sweet and smells good! =)
@blue65packer (11835)
My favorite scents are fresh cut grass and fresh cut hay! I just love those smells! The hay reminds of growing up on the farm! This is one reason to love summer!
@arya007 (306)
• Tirupathi, India
Police was the best scent in our Country.
@moneywinner (1866)
• Brazil
Well, I like a lot of the smell of onions with garlic frying on the pan with olive oil.
@greenline (14864)
My favorite would be lemongrass smell. I was once traveling in Southeast Asia, and that's where I had the scent of lemongrass for the first time. I was visiting a lemongrass oil plant (factory) distilling oil from the grass. It was so refreshing and pleasant. I almost became addicted to the very unique scent.
@cream97 (29166)
Hi, marianne87. I recently bought a new scent of perfume this month and it is called, "Vampire". It smells really good and sensual! I love this scent because it goes well with my mood attraction any time. I also love the smell of fabric softener, especially when it has been combined into wet clothes that will be dried by the hot dryer.