Mylot and premium Paypal account.

Mylot suggests its members to open a premium variety of Paypal account, but I have a personal account for myself. Would it put me into trouble in the near future? Why Mylot suggests so?
DoctorDidi, I only have a personal PayPal account and have never seen where it is required to have a premium account. Where did you see this request? I do know the PayPal rules are different for Indians then for US but I don't think it is required from myLot?
Yes I can see that if one for instance pertaining to us in the US where if we made over $600 per year then we must claim taxes. Although of course our State suggest we claim any and all earnings even for less amounts. So recommended if one was doing independent contracting and or as you and I know it as 1099 for tax purposes.
Are you entering your email address associated with PayPal? Also check to see if the correct country is listed in your account as well. Another member a few months ago a similar issue and when I told her to check both, she had not placed the correct country. When she corrected these all went well and she has been paid.
I have submitted the same email address to both mylot and PayPal and have also mentioned it clearly that I am from India.
@indahfth (11173)
So far, I only have a personal account, paypal still send payment to my paypal account. I never, got a notice from MyLot, to have a premium account.
@azis74 (228)
this sound better to me
@kingparker (9698)
Oh really, did mylot send every member and advise them to open a premium paypal account? I didn't get that message though. What they got from it, did paypal bribe mylot to tell their members to sign up for the premium account, so paypal can take advantage of it? No, I don't think that is necessary.
I am not sure whether mylot sends such messages to each and everyone but as I have not so far submitted my Paypal account details, they might have sent it to me. I have quoted the whole message in my previous response to another mylotter. If you like, you may go through it.
• Virar, India
If you need you can upgrade your account at paypal.
@yfchin83 (127)
You may create 2 accounts in Paypal with the same home address but different email address and credit cards. You can have one personal account and one business or premier account but must be associated with separate bank accounts.
I don't know Mylot suggests us to open a premium account. In the past my Paypal account was the premium account, but later I downgraded it as the personal account since it won't charge me when I receive the transferred money from others. It is good to use the personal account and it doesn't give me any troubles to receive money. I love China
@nezavisima (7418)
• Bulgaria
I have not had problems with this account. I think it can only do so if you want. thought, but I have problems I am only an ordinary member. nice day!