Stocking up when on sale..

I bought a 4 piece damage repair kit from avon. It was for my daughter since she is putting too much heat in her head. well the rough hair feel is gone and that is awesome. I bought that on sale and can't wait till it is on sale again. I will have to stock up on more. I don't like how it says you use sun screen after use. but the product really works. I don't know about the deodorant but I am buying 5 of those at .89 so I can save from buying my regular one at $2. Thinking of it now I should go order 5 more and really save big.
Yes buying things on sale certainly saves money in the long run. If one has enough to do so, it makes sense so later you do not have to pay the full price. I am glad you like the product, but I don't get the sunscreen part? Is it because the product is so harsh that it will affect one while in the sun?
Yes there is something in the product that makes you need sunscreen.
Well, at least they tell you, so you know to buy it. it may need the sunscreen to 'scatter' the sun's rays because it may have something in it that actually will cause you to burn easier.. it might be a stabilizer or some other ingredient that causes a side effect of the sun... I can kind of understand how it might need a sunscreen.. too bad they don't just put sunscreen in it!
That was my thought too PQ that why don't they add it in there and or add something to counter the effect.
@stephcjh (32328)
I'm glad that the product worked. I like getting good deals too. I get alot of good deals form Amazon.com.
They have a lot of free gift cards on listia you could win for amazon. check my profile for the link. list anything you don't ant or need and get free points from buyers. it is a great site. I listed a phone today.
Gifts started a discussion about a product for discussion it is not promotion. If she had given a link to buy it from her it would be a promotion. Even if she said that she sold it as long as she doesn't post a website or how to buy it from her it is still within the guidelines.
That is great that you can stock up on items that you use from Avon when they are on sale. You are lucky that you already get a discount because you buy them at your cost or below cost when on sale. I would do that too and give out as Christmas presents and stuff if I had too much of something.
I already got my mothers Chritsmas gift and it was totally free from avon.
Awesome! That's the way to do it! Avon is so good. I used to buy their makeup, their deodorant, their jewelry and stuff. I don't have time now to go anywhere much so I don't make up much.. I just buy dollar store stuff now.. but you can get it even cheaper for yourself. Way to go!
Yes, I like to buy from dollar tree when i can. But,we don't have one near to us where we don't have to drive. they are very good with supplies and food.
Saving is great and it sounds like you have sort of gotten addicted to it. If you bought all those repair kits you could sell them too or use them yourself. I will have to check it out and see what it is for sure. You are sure enjoying your Avon selling and that is a good thing.
I sell Avon and I stock up on my favorites all the time. Just so you know though their sale rotate so your product will be on sale again in about a month to month and a half. SO you do not spend so much on over stock. As for deodorant ask your rep if she is willing to buy a case for you as we always get great deals on them.
I too stock up when I see an excellent price and have the money of course. It hurts to see a good deal and not have the money but I guess that's why we are in so much credit card debt. But then when I don't have any money I tend to get bummed and stay home alot and with it being fall that will happen more often anyways.
@lingli_78 (12845)
i also usually stock up whenever there is a sale in order to save some $$$... but of course i only stock up on the items that i really need and non-perishable items only... i am very careful not to be tempted too much by sale as it can ended up wasting my money rather than saving it if i stock up on something that i don't need... take care and have a nice day...
hi gifts thats what I always liked about Avon they had some great sales. That is odd though that the product worked yet you need sunscreen when outside but still sounds like it is worth the sale price. I do wish we could entice another Avon lady to come here to Gold crest as I know a lot of us would buy from her.She would have to be a natural sales lady like yourself though. Some people here would need a little coaxing to spend their money. lol lol