Going to Boracay

@pahak627 (4246)
I'm so excited this time. At last I have a scheduled trip for Boracay. It has been my wish that I can go to this place. I heard many beautiful stories about this place and I'm looking forward of seeing it. How I wish it would be October now, my trip will be during the first week of October. It would be a general assembly of our association and it will be held there.
@secretbear (19464)
Hi pahak! That's great! Boracay is indeed a nice tourist spot. I went there a few years ago, I think it was April 2008 when I went there. I hope the weather will be fine when you go there this October. You will not be able to enjoy the place if it's raining! I absolutely loved the night life there. I loved the fire dancers! They were so exotic! And the guys looked gorgeous. I loved the night wind, and I loved drinking by the beach. There were low tables, low chairs and only cushions for seats and it really gave you an at-home feeling. There were even foams, I think they were foams where you can lay down for a while. And that's at the beach. But if there's one thing you'll really need there, aside from sunblock, is money. Lots of it. You cannot enjoy the place without money. Every move you'll need money. The things that are free are only walking, swimming, and picture-taking. ^^
@pahak627 (4246)
Well, I only go for walking, and picture-taking. I will also see what I can do during my stay there, it would only be about 3 or 4 days with break during night time only.
@edbuex (169)
• Uganda
safe journey to boracay....if i knew we would have gone together but since we are some how distant from each other go and enjoy you self.....haha joking.....but don't forget to upload photos of the trip lets see how fun it was.... thank u pahak
@pahak627 (4246)
thanks for your response. I'll try to upload some photos when my trip will push thru.
@maximax8 (29025)
I hope that you will have a wonderful time at Boracay Island. I have heard that it is a very picturesque little island popular with tourists. It is lovely that your wish will soon become true when in October you get to visa then. I really hope to go island hopping and snorkeling in the Philippines in the future. I am very keen on visiting tropical destinations.
@pahak627 (4246)
Thanks. I still have to see the island as this would be my first time to come to the place.
@gloryacam (5543)
Boracay! Such a beautiful and fun place! The white sandy beaches are really, really good! And there are a lot of activities to do. We were there November last year and had so much fun! We're booked for a trip there on October, but, my friend and I might be so busy. So we might miss the trip.
@pahak627 (4246)
hi glorycam glad you made a response to my discussion. Hope you won't miss your trip.
@secretbear (19464)
@secretbear (19464)
Sorry for the double post!!!