Why are you , you?

@yansky23 (404)
Because I believe every individual in this world his his own trademark. I do have my own style, my own taste, my own art, and my own logic. Even twins has differnt fingerprints so each and everyone has his own uniqueness.
@bingskee (5237)
we live in diversity. this is a world full of diverse people, and each creature is uniquely created.
@tiina05 (2319)
hello, Yes, that's true every person has a unique differences to each other. We are we because that's how our parents mold us and through our environment we encounter we adopt also different things that will help us to know our selves. right?
@jeztrose (1405)
yes..i agree.. we are different in our own ways.. though we have some similarities but that doesn't mean that we are equal as a whole,,we are made by god unique from each other and i guess that's the beautiful thing in each of us as a person..we must treasure it and be proud of it..
Hi yansky23, You're right, every individual has a unique personality. We all have different tastes, moods, attitudes, interests, likes and dislikes, etc. We also look at life differently. Some are optimistic, while others are pessimistic. Maybe, as people grow in years, they become more positive of life, looking at life's challenges or problems with optimism.