Whats the reason for raising agnostic/atheist peoples?

@naseemkum (1804)
Once i started searching google about the population of religions i saw christianity in first place as 120 crore and islam in second at 90crore and its the calculation i expected. But i suprised to see that atheist or agnostic population is nearly touching those two and its in third place. As peoples claiming that they had better religion even we are improved in science and knowledges why this departion. Why so many people prefer to be atheist or agnostic even we had great islam and christianity. So it not making true sense with their sculptures.
@urbandekay (18314)
In the past many cultures enforced religious conformity and some Islamic countries still do. Freed from such hegemony some loose faith or never develop it. all the best urban
People are atheists because the idea of some super being who takes a personal interest in any human or even species it just nonsense. There is no god in the sense that any religion concieves such a thing. Any "god" that was capable of laying down the natural laws by which the universe works would have an intellect far far superiour to any human so no human alive or who has ever lived would be able to know what that "god" wanted. So all leaders of any religious organisations now or in the past are just deliberately or subconsciously inventing a god for any gullible people to worship.
@urbandekay (18314)
Sorry, the logic of your statement is faulty. My intellect is far superior to that of my dogs yet I have no problem communicating to them exactly what I want them to do. It is not logical to suppose that because God is vastly superior intellectually to us then he is unable to reveal to us his will all the best urban
Sorry your logic is faulty. The difference between your intellect and your dogs is like comparing a pea with coconut. The difference between a human interllect and that of a being capable of designing the systems that run the universe is like comparing a grain of dust with mount everest. Also why would such a being want to communicate with a species that lives on a minor planet on the edge of one of a billion or more galaxies that only evolved a few seconds ago in universal time. I think you have an overinfated sense of your own importance
@urbandekay (18314)
You make the fault of which you accuse me. You ask, "...why would such a being want to communicate with a species that lives on a minor planet on the edge of one of a billion or more gala..." If as you claim we are incapable of understanding such a being then your question is foolish. Though of course there is a difference of degree between our intellect and that of dogs and that of us and God, still the logic holds good, there is no reason to suppose that such a creature could not make his will known to us Clearly, it is you that is infatuated with your own intellect all the best urban
@owlwings (37710)
• Cambridge, England
There are many people (even those who may believe in a God) who do not wish to be members of any religion because they perceive 'religion' in general as restrictive, controlling, full of hate and distrust of other religions, intent on making money out of their followers and for many other reasons. That someone doesn't subscribe to any religion does not necessarily label a person as 'godless' or 'infidel' yet, I suspect, that the STATISTICS will classify that person as 'atheist' or 'agnostic' simply because, on the questionnaire they answered 'None' to 'Religion'.
@naseemkum (1804)
So the peoples becoming agnostic or atheist is not from problem of god its only problem of religions.
@owlwings (37710)
• Cambridge, England
That is the way I see it, basically. If it is God's 'problem', then I guess He would do something about it. As it is, we are to believe that He created us with free will to believe in Him or not to believe. Nobody can force anyone to believe in anything!
It is because they never seen God and God has not been defined. If you want people to believe in God you have to define what God is first. Many people have a different definition of god which makes things confusing. All claims about god that can be tested has failed so far which is why many choose to not believe.
@cow_boy29 (236)
hem i thik is many reason like he is scientist, evil fanatic or etc
@Galena (9124)
Why would an evil fanatic be an atheist? surely someone who was prone to evil fanaticism would be more likely to have a religion, and perform evil acts in its name? atheists are no more likely to be evil than those of us that have a religious belief.
It's their choice my friend. Christianity and Islam is definitely not for every one, i believe GOD has a better place for them even though they don't have to believe such god or religion exist. you have to be a bit open minded that not everything works with people that has a religion..
Or they don't see the truth in sculptures at all.Many don't believe anything they can physically see or truly understand.Others have been turned off by the attitude of believers or Organized religion so they stay away. Or they have tried it and can respect the path but just can't follow it. The latter is why I am not a Christian. So I can relate.There isn't just one reason.
@Galena (9124)
well if it was a choice between islam, christianity and atheism, I know what I'd choose. thankfully I am free to practice my own religion. atheists don't have scriptures, so they don't need their beleifs to make sense with scriptures. but it's not about choice or preference. it's what you beleive. you don't choose that.