Football show, Empoli-Sampdoria 1-3

@alberello (4755)
Italy
Great football match, played tonight at Empoli, where Sampdoria a little deserved and little aided by luck, the hosts stormed clear with a 3-1! The match was exciting since the first few minutes, and in fact right at 6' great header in the elevation by POZZI, finish in goal (0-1). A few minutes later Empoli could get draw a shot on shot TAVANO sure, but ball breaks on the bar. Sampdoria seems to want to be mistress of the field and in fact the 17's run by BERTANI and ball in the net! (0-2). But the game continues to excite, this time from 38 minutes to the other side TAVANO centers the goal with the help of a defender and is 1-2 . The first half ends with a great save of the keeper ROMERO versus a violent shooting by SAPONARIA. In the second half that we see more Empoli than Sampdoria but despite everything apart from the occasional opportunity to stretch is still the samp (1-3) still POZZI served brilliantly in the area by SEMIOLI (In my opinion the man of the match !). Almost time expired Sampdoria could make poker as she was awarded a penalty kick but the striker PIOVACCARI "shoot" over the crossbar. There aren't more emotions, and the final result 1-3. In my opinion the best game Sampdoria which should little better defense. How to Empoli after all has not played a bad game, but has found an opponent that has managed well to give a hard time.
@adhyz82 (36263)
it was good game...and it was good result...i do hope sampdoria can be back in seri A as soon as possible iam shocked when i hear name Tavano
@alberello (4755)
And 'I hope the same thing, because I'm a fan of Sampdoria, so I hope to eventually be able to keep the dream of returning to Serie A for next season. I still noticed a marked improvement in terms of game than the match a draw 0-0 against Livorno.
@adhyz82 (36263)
yes, what is the captain of sampdoria??