Halloween isnt to far away

My kids really enjoy halloween, of course what kid wouldnt! Since Halloween isnt too far away I thought Id try to come up with costume ideas for this year. I thought about the Alice In Wonderland theme but that is probably going to be very popular this year. I have a boy and 2 girls. I would like for it to be some type of theme. Does anyone have any ideas I could check out? Then again I would really love to dress my son as the mad hatter! Undecided on what to do.
@gk655321 (236)
I'd say go for the Alice in wonderland. You could use not so popular characters like the mouse or the white rabbit maybe the Cheshire cat. Or maybe disney themed costumes then you could pull from different movies.
We ended up letting them pick what they wanted to be! We went with lamb, dinosaur, and dark bride. They are all happy about it and they look so adorable dressed up and cant wait to take them out lol.
@Judy890 (1633)
Halloween is neat I notice my neighbors already have some spooky decorations on there door. I'm going to dress my little sister as a princess
My oldest has been a princess and if it was up to her she probably would be a princess again but now that I have 3 Id like to try a theme. I love the decorations and I love visiting haunted houses around halloween. Lots of fun things to do.