is school life better or college life??

what do you my lot friends think is school life better or college life where you have more freedom and much more to do??
@aparajita (860)
I feel school life,because nothing apart from studies mattered. There was a lot more fun involved with studies. In college there is more of freedom and more scope to alienate from studies as well as study the new book of relationships making it practical. However school life gives a bigger opportunity to be with friends, for a longer time. Sometimes ten sometimes twelve. There is nothing to worry about. You prove yourself and you have ample opportunities to have your talents shown. No special occasions in college will tire you, of course depends on the college authorities and their decisions, no postponing of exams, no big queues to collect the registration form...These are some of the things that make me choose school over college..
school life was really good but colez life is good too.. colez life give us a higher platform to rise..
i think college life is better than school life because it provide many opportunities.
is great at school hight school i think foe me it was great time i have a lot of friends ang a lot of things to do was great i love to go to school.only because i have so much fun in school or after school .and is better to you to educate yourself to learn new things and take new opportunities