I like this site Earn Easy Cash

I came across the site Earn Easy Cash and I like it sooo much.. I am earning nice on this site...And there are so many ways to earn...PTC,PTR,Sign up offers and lottery.... So I hope I wil make more money...This is great PTC site...As I was left PTC sites and now I joined this one...So have u joined and whats ur views... plz ur suggestions........ Smile
@CatGods (4599)
ok so I went to earneasycash.com and it says the domain is for sale, and no site. maybe you should post the actual link.
@iuliuxd (4453)
It`s not .com it is an info domain .You can visit my blog and read there about this website.It`s a nice one but i can`t post the link in here otherwise they will remove this post too.
Ya its .info domain... Thanx and Happy Mylotting....
@rona07 (1672)
i tried to register on this site. but it says my ip is already use and only 1 ip per account. but im sure i haven't been in this site before. do you have any idea why? thanks anyway.
Its coz someone already registered. And ya..it can be due to sign up more than one times... How many times u took to signup there... Sometimes it happens that u signed up and site doesnt open .. And then u make a new account and that time the same prblm takes place...So be sure to sign up once... Thanx..