Does writing in MyLot drive you to nuts?

Yes,as for me it does.I feel I am simply pouring out whatever is flooding my mind. As if I'm in a flooding spree. It does feel good when the write-ups after finishing make sense.When I start writing I don't at all feel that I'm going to write sense but when I read it and the read the posts on the topics I feel I did make some sense with those letters my thoughts construed! How about you?
@AdalieM (1135)
No, never. Writing is my passion. It drives nuts when people don't follow the rules, but I don't let it get to me. I am here to have some fun, and say whatever I have in mind. Writing has always been a way for me to just let go and relax. I probably would go nuts if I didn't have a place to express my feelings like this site.
I find it rampant in the students if I can use the word. They crib so much that taking a class becomes a botheration. In this age of internet, EduComp, TeachNext,etc, it takes a good student to bring himself/herself to writing when there's an opportunity to either use the mouse or the cursor in a different way. As for me, this passion will probably die with me..:)
There are a couple of things I find particularly annoying: Firstly people (sometimes the same ones but not always) repeatedly making the same false claims so I have to repeatedly make the same counter arguments. Secondly discussions I've put a bit of work into getting removed for violating the guidelines. Why can't they just remove the offending posts and perhaps give the author a chance to modify it to avoid the offense? I don't even know what guideline was violated or by whom!
There are a thousand users over here who do not read the posts perhaps or just for the sake of keeping the conversation going harp on the same tune that you've mentioned above. More than the love of writing it's money at work.
haa I know what you mean, but I wouldn't say it drives me nuts, if it drives you nuts thats not a good thing but what your saying doesn't sound like it's driving you crazy. It's always a good release to express your feelings and thoughts. I always re-read what I wrote to make sure I was clear and didn't write gibberish at any parts lol.
Comment on my other posts as well if you have time and get me back with the quality of the write-ups. Hope you won't mind...:)
I think that is what you need to do on here. Other than that how would you come up with ideas except for those that come into your mind. I think it is fun to come up with new ideas and subject matter. Always something to think about and to discuss on here. Most anything you want to invent.
First Of all i will Say no. because Writing has It own Positivity on me,i rely think the more i comment on a topics is the more i have experienc On how to threat isure that comes my way....and it also help me in developing my self both moraly and otherwis.
@ebuscat (5949)
For me yes but i want to feel good in writing so that I can choose the good words to said.
I enjoy Mylot. I don't post alot of disxussions but I respond to alot of them. When i do post something it is something interesting I found online or a rant that is driving me nuts. And, no, writing in Mylot doesn't drive me nuts. It helps me and gives me something constructive to do daily.
@choybel (5059)
I wouldn't go as far as driving me nuts, but I can say as I have said before, that it can really be addictive. There are just times when you can't get enough of myLot. I once referred to this as the mylot sickness.
Writing here has a positive effect on me. It feels good if I can contribute as many topics seek opinions and I enjoy giving my opinion. I also enjoy when I get responses and comments to topics that I post. All in all myLot is a swell place to be.
Sometimes I feel this way too. I tend to BLAB when I'm on MyLot. I'm also not very articulate, so sometimes I'm afraid that others won't understand the points I'm trying to get across. But eh, the best we can do is say that we tried! LOL. I'm about to start about ten discussions here in a minute..So many inspirations!
I like writing in mylot but i usually dont start discussions as im not one to think of anyone to start but i like responding to them and helping others too. Wheni do start a discussion sometimes no one responds to them and sometimes people do respond so its a mind boggeling thing to think of discussions to talk about and i might type to much and people may not respond or who knows. I can keep typing up things but i may not make any sense like you stated so somtimes i also have to stop myself from not making any sense sometimes.
@GemmaR (8526)
I wouldn't say that writing on MyLot drives me nuts, because it is something that I really enjoy to do in my spare time. I think that the fact that you can write on here and earn money at the same time for doing something that you enjoy so much is just absolutely amazing. If I ever find that I am getting bored on here then I will go for a walk or something like that and then come back to it later when I have a little bit more energy to be able to sit and respond to discussions at the rate that I like to do. I also occasionally start my own discussions, and they usually get quite a lot of responses, too.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
I express my feelings and thought here in mylot. I always consider mylot as my shock absorber, a friend who never failed to listen when i need someone to talk. Mylot is been a part of my life for 3 years. I found many good friends here my family and people who never get tired of listening when I am talking.