when President agree for deleting the remission for corruption

@adhyz82 (36263)
Indonesia
what do you think about this news?? do you believe this can be applied in our life??
nice news. hope all of corruptor in our country thinking about that.
@adhyz82 (36263)
yes, i do hope like that many people say it`s late but i think it`s better than never make a policy like that
nothing late too try, as it a good thing. did you have watch on tv this noon, about a man that hurt him self cause KPK can't finished their job?.
@adhyz82 (36263)
yes, the man do like that maybe because frustrated the corruption can`t be deleted by KPK and another law institution
@nophie (2338)
i support this policy and i do hope this policy can be implemented in our daily life..
@adhyz82 (36263)
yes, i do hope this policy can be implemented very effective
• Mexico
Hi adhyz: Honestly I have to say that I don't believe in these messages that sound good. I feel glad when governments take corruption seriously and they make their best to eradicate but it's impossible to eliminate it completely because there always be at least a politician wanting to take advantage of his/her position. ALVARO