Do you get tired of flighty thoughts?

I was sitting here thinking to myself about the "best" things and would i want to "win"....winning isn't exactly the right way to live, "getting by" isn't either...we all make mistakes and are prone to "stinking thinking" and growing up, I was a "flighty" child that had impaired thoughts of businesswoman, entrepenuer and warrior princess, but it was most definitely a "flight risk" at the time....Right now, best isn't the most necessarily true when so-and-so accomplished this or that with the such and such....hmmm....It's best to think "forme" what's the best or what does she like? Is this too perplexed?
See to be honest, I don’t really understand this discussion.. or what you mean.. but I can only assume it’s about having these thoughts that aren’t realistic? Maybe if you reply and explain I can offer a better response.
a day or so ago, i started seeing, what do you think the best thing you ever done in your life? What is the best yada yada you can get? I think the best that we can do isn't overrated by the successes of others, even though people can out do us to a certain extent, does that mean we stink kind of? Nah maybe not perhaps or perhaps.
i still dont really get it.. apologies..
@Netsbridge (3242)
I see nothing wrong with thinking or dreaming, however bizarre the thought may be. It is a good thing to be able to think and dream; and of course, I expect people to also make efforts (however little) to achieve their dreams or wishes. It is a known fact that little efforts are rewarded. Therefore, think, dream and make efforts!
shaking like a leaf, panic attacks, laughing without no reason, doing strange things and I hope that that isn't camera failure.