5 Year Old Boy Dies At School.. so sad :(

@rosie230 (1674)
I just seen this on the news... It so sad. A 5 year old boy has fallen from a climbing frame at school, and died. How heartbreaking this is. Here in England most kids only started their new school year last week, and I am guessing this is the first time at starting school for this child. I always worry about what my son is doing at school, you never know when you could get a phone call from the school to say that your child has hurt themselves, or is unwell. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14943493 You can read the story, using the above link.
@oldchem1 (8144)
I was just reading about this, really tragic, poor parents, I can't begin to imagine what they must be going through, you think that they're safe when you leave them at school, really, really sad!!
• Bangladesh
It hurts me.Really I felt sad after reading the story.I do not know how to say sorry to parents.Its a really a headache for parents now a days to leave his/her son/daughter in school alone.
@rosie230 (1674)
I know... I felt really sad thinking about it too... now the parents have an anxious wait ahead of them for the post mortem results, I cannot begin to imagine how they feel :(
Did you see the little girl who was shot in the eye on the news. it was terrible how he was shooting after someone and missed and shot this 18 month old in the eye. she will be scared for life. what a waste of life he is. 19 years old at that..
@rosie230 (1674)
No I did not hear about that... How awful, poor innocent kid being hurt because of someone elses stupidity!
@ariyanti (206)
It was a very sad incident. hopefully, does not happen with our children.
@Amanda81587 (3046)
Yes this is very sad. You would never think that this would happen. Parents sending their kids off to school for the first time is stressful enough but for this to happen it will have a lot more people worrying. I am sure they will take that climbing thing out.
@anonima73 (153)
• Puerto Rico
The world is very sad and unfair at times. I'd go insane if a son/daughter of mine were to die in such a way...but everything happens for a reason. No matter how much that family suffers due to the loss, in the end something good always comes out of something bad. Sounds cruel but such is life..
I feel sorry the child but i wish the parents is there...Not good,maybe that kid was playing ,climbing s high and i do not know... Here in the philippines on that age,the parents still going to school to watch their child but not all... I think the parents should tell it early to b careful when they are playing and do not be over reacted on school,or to much to play on dangerous .. hope you take care your child ..
@ebuscat (5949)
For me yes it is happened this time more would became bad because the Armageddon is very near so sad to said.
That is so sad!
@00fear (3203)
Dang this really does suck. I couldn't imagine a 5 year old dying at school. If they mention that it was because he fell from the climbing frames, wouldn't it be the teachers or the one keeping in eye on the kids responsibilities, or is it not that easy to keep an eye on all those kids? I assume they would have more than one person keeping an eye on those kids. Overall though, this is messed up.
@marianne87 (3526)
That's awful! The poor parents... my 6 year old is very accident prone but has yet to have a serious accident at school, though she's been in A&E twice for accidents she had at home. My 4 year old starts school on Monday. They have a climbing frame in the playground. My friend's 5 year old fell from a climbing frame earlier in the year, she wears glasses, and when she hit the ground the glasses cut into her chin, she had over 40 stitches. Play equipment isn'[t usually seen as a major danger, but it can be.
@nezavisima (7418)
• Bulgaria
this is a terrible news. as a child and goes this way. pity for the parents they are now sekrusheni in pain and nobody can help them. and no one can do to comfort dear people. My condolences. nice day!