Microsoft Excel

I had been using Excel for so many years. Microsoft Excel is such a powerful tool; unfortunately so, i have not fully maximized it. The pivot tables amaze me while the formula controls confuse me. Is there anyone on here who can proudly say that they have maximized Excel. Would you be so kind to be me tutor just in case i have some questions with Excel?
@greenline (14865)
How are you Grace ? I have been using Microsoft Excel for many years too. That is the program I use always in my Business and Project Evaluation work, pre-feasibilty studies, feasibility studies, financial evaluations, and so on. A very useful excellent program !
@lovedude (4457)
not maximize..but I have used few feature.. specially to making database scripts or input utility for mass insertion I use excel sheet..
@lovedude (4457)
@Alebelt (86)
I am ashame a little, because I'm using excel to keep track of my internet earnings activity. So I have a row for mylot and columns for days I use it, and put numbers of posts and balance in cells... And this for each GPT site I use.
Like any large application, it's unlikely anyone uses 100% of the functionality. I used to teach Excel (oh, so many years ago) and haven't used everything in it, even if you put all the jobs I've done together! Most of the time, I only use formulae, absolute addresses, cell naming, graphs and occasional pivots. Very nice tool but I can't think of anyone who'd need all the facilities. Maybe a mathematician?
@surekharathi (14134)
Why not fully maximized I not understand your question what you want in MS Excel.. You confused with which formula in pivot table...for what purpose you are using Excel.. just teaching or working..