The drama continues

@SomeCowgirl (32273)
Well two of my friends texted / messaged me yesterday about a status the gahhhhhhhh I don't even know what to call her, put on her facebook. Basically saying I owe her money.. SURE I do, but not as much as she claims I do. She doesn't deserve it, but I'll pay her a good sum just so I don't have to HEAR it anymore. After this, I am going to tell them to just NOT tell me about anything she puts as her status that may or may not be directed at me. I don't need this. I have things I've got planned for the money that I am getting from work. If I still plan to do it in the amount oftime I want to do it in I am either going to have to work harder here on mylot or pick up more hours at work or BOTH. I DON'T NEED THIS. Sorry I needed to vent. Doesn't this seem to be getting a little out of hand with her?
@Lakota12 (42794)
i'd get her paid off son and then get rid of her
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
I thought i was rid of her. I'll pay her off, I'm going to find out her address somehow. I don't want to see her. I feel like it's the chickens way out. My friends agree that she doesn't ened as much as she wasnts to claim she does.
@Lakota12 (42794)
I hear ya
is she trying to charge you interest or something?
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
No. She's completely oblivious to the fact that had it not been for two of my friends, I'd have not even known she was b*tching about it. I've since talked to a friend about it and realized that I pretty much owe her nothing with all that I traded with her on. Another friend just told me to forget her. I think they both pretty much know not to tell me about it anymore.
I wouldn't worry about it. What can she do? Take you to small claims court? I'd tell her to wait until you feel like sending it to her and if not take you to small claims court. Nine times out of ten they won't and are just stewing in their own juices. She is just using this as an excuse to bug you some more.
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
Even if she did, while I don't have written, I did do a bit of calculating on my part and we're pretty much even if not HER owing me money because I gave her things higher in value.. Oh well. I'm done with her. My friends know not to mention anything about it. The money I make I NEED.
I think she's just wanting to bug you anyway.