Some Weird Advertisers !!??

@akp100 (13328)
Hello Friends Just recently I was clicking ads on one ptc site. And I noticed some weird ad on that ptc site. I saw that some advertiser advertising a PTC site. I know its a normal thing. But that ptc site was the same site which was sawing that ad. What is the meaning of it. I am really confused on it. Is it weird like I feel or it was done one some purpose ?? What you think about it friends?
@Jotomy (6355)
Hi akp, it has become common for most of the sites, i just do what i want and quit, don't bothered about such adds, but some of the sites give really helpful one like about universities etc., that will help us. Have a nice day.
@Omblues (94)
I think by mistake some newbies had done this due to the lack of knowledge bcoz nobody wants to waste his money,either it is big or small amount.
@akp100 (13328)
Yes that possible that some newbie have done this mistake. True that nobody wants to waste money like this so I guess it was not on purpose.