Have you ever felt God working through you?

This has happened to me many a times.On on particular occasion,I remember, I had quite a gruelling session with teenagers/students where they challenged me and kept me on for 2hrs. I know I did answer them much to their satisfaction, for they apologised at the end of the class and asked me whether I would like to drink water. All the time, I had been speaking it was some external force working through me.I did not feel tired nor burdened, nor did have a load on my head, nor emotional, nor elated. There have also been times when I lacked courage to speak at the first instance but then on second thoughts, chances, I didn't feel I had taken the courage to speak out to the right person at the right time. I felt free, totally free.
@cream97 (29169)
Hi, aparajita. Yes! I have felt God in a situation that is very quick to come to my mind right now. My husband was helping me to practice parallel parking, and I kept on having a very hard time trying to master this technique. So, I silently started to pray. I tuned every nervous feeling, any anxiety, any impatience, any stress or irritation out of my mind. I concentrated and I prayed to God. I asked him to please help me to master the parallel parking technique. Being that I already believed in God already, it was very easy for me to believe that he could give me the strength to master the technique of parallel parking. So, I relaxed and I started to pray. I began to ask God to grant me the courage to ace my parallel parking technique. Well, he did! After believing and praying to God I took a shot at practicing my parallel parking, and I aced it once I prayed. I was so happy! When I was doing my parallel park, I felt a powerful force take over my body. It was like a strong determination that was of my own, without me realizing it. I felt as if I could do anything that I put my mind to! I know that it was God, because I felt so happy when he helped me to master the technique of parallel parking! God is real! I told my husband about this, and he told me that it wasn't God. I could not believe that he would have said this, being that we both share the same religious beliefs in any of God's miracles. Well anyway, I did not let that stop me, but instead, I continued to trust that God was will always be with me even when I may not call upon his name. God is just waiting on us to come to him, and on that day I have came to him! What you have experienced in your class was God doing a great work in you, he was giving you the strength to take control of your class so that you could teach your students the way that you would have liked to.
Exactly! You have hit the nail on the head!. He is just waiting for us to come to Him. It doesn't mean going on a pilgrimage. It's just a heart's call, a fervent prayer, a 'hello buddy' to God and He is there. This force overpowering you and you realising it is completely similar lines with my experience. Hope you'll post other incidents as well..:) Happy MyLotting..:)
@cream97 (29169)
Hi, aparajita. Thank you! I have enjoyed sharing my testimony to others. It helps us all to understand that God is real and if we just call upon his name, he will answer. Sometimes, he may not come when we want him to, but he is always on time! I hope that you have been blessed from reading my testimony, because I have been blessed from reading yours! Take care and Have A Blessed Sunday!
Yes, a lot of times and I'm certain that it's God's work for me. I have tested it in school actually. I'm not really wise and I don't study hard. I just like to enjoy with my friends. I study sometimes but I don't give my effort. One time I feel like I need to pass the exam but I didn't study hard and I didn't understand the lecture that's why I also felt tired to review. But during exam I pray every second to God to help me in my exam and I even promised him that I would become responsible after that just let me pass that exam because if I failed that I have to take the subject again next semester. Good thing the exam was multiple choice. I prayed to help me guess the correct answer and I promised I would change and become good student after that just let me pass the exam. I ask that to God. And I passed. I did that twice the last one is my final semester. And I passed again in my final sem. Most of my subjects have math so it was really hard for me to cope up. My father want that course for me so I can't do anything and just have to deal with it even during that time I really hate to compute. These are just one of those things that I knew I can't do alone. There are some more happening to me that I felt God's presence. Many to mention.
Your post is exactly what calls for attention. We need to challenge Him, experiment His presence,only then we'll know His Omnipotence, Omniscience and Omnipresence. Good example,made it an interesting read!...:)
I think we don't need to challenge Him. If you really believe in Him with all your heart you'll feel him. I actually talk to him every minute of my life if I feel like to. If you're faith is really strong and you believe that he hears you. You'll feel his work for you.
@Netsbridge (3242)
My walk with God is a walk of faith, not feeling. Anyway, I see the hand of God in my acts and through me on a daily basis.
That's profound. Feeling and living Him all the time in thought, word and deed is the requirement of the modern day world. Happy MyLotting!...:)
@dorenski (41)
Yes, i believe that every good deed you do and by sharing your blessings in life means the power of God is working. He lives through us whenever we become the good Christians He want us to be. It is not just purely physical manifestations, but I believe God has done so many wonderful things that we get to see in every person we meet who do kind things.
That's a nice introspection..:) Happy Mylotting!
@sugartoes (40692)
• Greencastle, Indiana
God above is always there for us to ask for his help when we find things that we can't control or do in life, I've had some experiences in my life where I have faith in god that if it hadn't been for me asking for his help when I was living on the road I wouldn't be here today with the man he gave me to be with for the rest of my life been married to for 30 yrs now.