Do you have the keys to Success?

@34momma (13896)
This is a question I have been asking myself for a while now. I don''t know if I have all the keys to success, but for sure have a few of them. I have the passion for what I am doing, I love it, and I will do what ever it takes to make sure I am successful. what are you doing to make sure that you are successful with whatever you are doing? Share your keys to help others on their road to success.
@thezone (9451)
I have a master key
@34momma (13896)
Share with the rest of us TheZone...
@thezone (9451)
If I have to explain it then it will be of noe use
• Bangalore, India
Though i am looser in life till date i think everyone have the key to success.But most important are self confidence and handwork.These two things will surely give the success.
@TeamCholent (2843)
If you asked me what the key to success was I would say not being greedy. One should set goals on a daily level and work on achieving them and as one goes about day by day they should increase them and work on achieving the next level etc. Remember, hard work pays off and we should always focus on the positive aspects we have going on in our lives at the moment, never what we lack. One last piece of advice from me would be staying humble to ones roots and not getting too arrogant.
@thezone (9451)
that is terrible advice
@34momma (13896)
That is great advice TeamCholent. Being humble is a great way to think and conduct yourself in business. Setting goals and sticking to them will for sure be the best way to reach the level of success you are trying to achieve. Thanks
@thezone (9451)
34momma? really?
Good Morning, 34momma - That's a question that definitely caught my eye! I keep gathering keys to success, one at a time. Sometimes I do think it's a combination lock instead of a key lock! One of the things I do to ramp up my "Success Level" is to read a lot of books on success, sales, positive thinking, etc, and I review them frequently. I just read a very inspirational book called "The Go-Giver" by Bob Burg and John David Mann. It's a fabulous book and an easy read as well. I'm in the process of reading "Rubies in the Orchard" by Lynda Resnick with Francis Wilkinson. This is a delightful book chock full of entertaining information on marketing. Lynda Resnick was the founder of POM (The pure pomegranite juice) and owned Teleflora, The Franklin Mint, and FIJI Water. It's very interesting and has some interesting history in it as well. A few of my other favorites are "The Secret" and "The Power" by Rhonda Byrne. "The Five People You Meet in Heaven", "The Seventeen Second Miracle" and my all-time favorite "The Bible".
@thezone (9451)
Sales Pitch?
@34momma (13896)
Hi KizzyCatfish I have read The Secret and of course i loved it. you are right it's more like a combination lock... there are so many things you can do and need to do to make sure you reach the success level you are looking for. and of course education on how to deal with yourself, people, and your business is for sure very important!
@stephcjh (32328)
I think the major key to success, is to stay motivated and work hard to reach your goals. Never give up.
@Netsbridge (3242)
1). Always have dreams; 2). Never be afraid to take risk; and 3). Even if you fail, do not stop trying.
@chiyosan (29383)
I think we all have the key. determination, and our will. We need to be able to have the determination every step of our way, every time we work on something... we know this would of course make all the difference...
@GemmaR (8526)
I think that the most important thing is knowing exactly what you want. If you are just travelling blindly through your life without really knowing what it is that you're working towards, then it will be hard to be successful. If, however, you know exactly what you want to do, then it will be a lot easier for you to make smaller goals with the aim of reaching your eventual goal in life. Being disciplined is important, too, as there's no point spending all day online to "work" and then flicking over to check your social networking websites every two minutes.