pinoy’s junior master chef 11.17 episode

Guys, have you seen last Saturday’s episode of the above.? Here are some of the 10 recipes that qualified: 1. Spicy Mediterrinean Chicken with Salsa & Pepper 2. Chicken Adobo Roulade 3. Breaded Chicken 4.Chicken with Pesto Sauce 5. Tortilla Crusted Chicken 6. Eggs Benedict with Apple Glaze 7. Stuffed Herb Grilled Porkchop 8. Spicy Pork with Mango Zest 9. Filipino Sushi 10. Pork Medallion with Orange Sauce. From the dishes that were made, I knew that the 2 spicy recipes will make it to the chosen 10. I guess, being a spicy food lover, I know that the judges has that taste also. So what’s your pick from them?
@whengcat (1458)
I like Bianca, her parents are chefs I think or studied culinary arts. She's only 9 years old but she can cook complicated dishes already. She did the Eggs Benedict with Apple Glaze
So that explains why she is so good in cooking and the presentation was very nice. Had you not mentioned her recipe , i wouldn't remember her. I guess, i was more into the dishes that were made. I think that Egg Benedict with apple Glaze is really delicious too.
@whengcat (1458)
I guess you're really in to the dishes as they are all mouth-watering I got the information about Bianca when I watch the first episode I think, where some of them were being introduced.
Oh, that was the first episode, that i wasn't able to watch.
@xtedaxcvg (3190)
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch that episode of Pinoy Junior Master Chef. I was able to watch the episodes before that though. I guess from the choices, I would pick Stuffed Herb Grilled Porkchop. I just love grilled food and I also love porkchops so I guess that makes it a lethal combination.
So, you are also a porkchop lover. My daughter is too. I love porkchop too, specially when grilled also. But this time , my love for chicken more, made me choose the Mediterrenean Chicken recipe. Try to watch the next episode of Pinoy Junior Master Chef on Saturday at 6:45 pm. You will really love it.
I did see this episode as well. I must say I think my favorite dish out of theses was probably the Tortilla Crusted Chicken. It just looked so good to me. Yeah I was certain the spicy dishes would continue on as well. The sushi I do like sushi and would love to have it but was not the tops in my opinion.
So, it's the Tortilla Crusted Chicken for you. Just like you i do like sushi too, but it's not also in my most preferred dishes. It's really fun to watch Pinoy Junior master Chef. It is amazing to see how kids have that extraordinary ability to cook. How i wish my daughter have that interest, so i won't be cooking for us, but her instead.
@shanemae (1025)
i saw last saturday's pinoy master chef and the kids never failed to amaze me. wonder where they learned it the food looks so complicated and the way how they present it. really surprising! i want to try out the filipino sushi. i am a great fan of asian food so i wanna try that filipino version of sushi! all their foods really look good so really looking forward to taste all of them.:)
I guess, i am not really fond of sushi that's why i am not much captivated by it. But that slang Elnglish speaking girl from Naga, who made it, is really amazing that she could do that. The dish was simple yet it was liked by the judges. It must have tasted very good too!