I bought my crush a gift but was never able to give it to her.I was a big coward.

I bought my crush a pink stuffed toy.Actually I planned giving it to for a week.But when they day I planned came,I lost my courage.I just hid the gift at my back and told her I was going home because there was an emergency.She just smiled and told me it was ok.I thought I wasn't ready yet to let her know.I let the chance fly away. I am planning to give her the gift next time. Have the same thing happened to you?How did it feel?
@WakeUpKitty (8706)
• Netherlands
Better ask yourself why you were not able to give her that gift? Why did you loose your courage? You can always send it by post. No this never happend to me also I don't think you need courage for that. If I buy a gift for someone I just give it or surprise them with it by post. The only thing that might be a problem is that many people are not happy with gifts anymore. Most gifts are unwanted and throw or given away to others.
I was afraid she would just throw my gift to the trash can.I was afraid she didn't care about me so I didn't give the gift. I am now closer to her.Actually,I have given her a better thing,a poem describing how much I value her.She accepted it with joy.I hope everything goes well.
@GemmaR (8526)
I have bought things for people who I liked a couple of times but then chose not to give them to them because I was embarrassed to let them know that I was thinking about them. I always do this around Christmas time when I am choosing who to write cards for. I write them for people who I am not really friends with as such, and then I will choose not to give them out when I see them because I feel embarrassed about the fact that they hadn't got a card for me as they obviously didn't think all that much of me if they hadn't bothered to buy me a card like I had bought for them.
I was afraid if she would like the gift so I didn't give it to her.I was too afraid.I don't know also if she cared for me.
oh my dear friend you don't let fall your confidence you can do it just don't thing anythings while you are giving gift you are just thinking what she will tell and many more. And about me it was happen many a time i take any thing for my love once till now giving him so many gifts then too i think hundred time he will like it or not? then i go for it and give it and he always liked my gifts