Dancing with the stars result

@stuckonu (726)
I'm not a big fan of this TV show but since Ron Artest of the Lakers is a participant, I'm a bit interested this season. However, his stint was short-lived. Do you think the judges made the correct decision in eliminating Ron Artest or Metta World Peace (as he is now known)?
@stealthy (8188)
A lot of former "stars" who had been on the show agreed with the judges. I think his whole name change thing probably hurt him with the public and thus with the viewers vote. I just hope Nancy Grace is the next to go; I can't stand her.
@stary1 (6622)
I think Nancy will be the next to go too..I never liked her personality either.
@stary1 (6622)
I watched the last 2 seasons. I think the name change was just strange..who would call themselves Metta World Peace..what was the point in being so different? Still it's his name..so none of my business. He wasn't very good but then neither was Nancy Grace. I wonder if she has a following from TV?
I didnt watch the show so im not sure how he did but usually athletes dont do as well as others because they dont have the rhythm that others do. There rhythm is on a court somewhere or on a field not on the dance floor and im sure he gave it his all and his fans ihope voted for him as well because it isnt the judges letting them go but the fans voting as well i believe. Im glad they have another kardashian on the show and its the male this time and i also would like to watch to see kristin cavalerri too.
@stealthy (8188)
Actually there have been several athletes who have won in the past: a football player, an Olympic speed skater, an Olympic gymnast and maybe some others who I can't think of at the moment.
Yes, Emmett Smith won, and Jerry Rice came in second one year. Chad Ochocinco didn't win, but he also went pretty far.
Well, I guess to be fair he was the worst one. But I although I didn't think he deserved to go far, I was hoping he would stay at least one more episode because he was doing it for his little daughter who had battled cancer. I thought that was sweet. Ron Artest has always been a polarizing character in sports, so I'm not surprised he didn't get a lot of votes, even though sports figures usually last longer than he did. I think Nancy Grace will be the next to go, then probably Chaz. I hope David Arquette goes far because I'm rooting for him to do well when he has struggled with sobriety for so long.