I bought jeans and boots.

I wanted to buy some bear paws so bad and thought they would be $80 like I paid last year for my tan ones. Today I saw a purple pair for $39.99 and you know i got them right. you know I can't see how people pay over $100 for those uggs when bear paws are so much warmer. They can't be for real. I now have two pairs to wear this winter. I want to get one more and i will be set. I don't mind them being purple since my coat is black. I felt so good trying on those jeans but only one fit me so well So,I got them.
Sounds like you were happy doing your shopping. Good for you and hope you do enjoy your nice warm boots. I must agree that when you want something the best route is to get them on sale. I too cannot see me paying so much for the expensive ones either.
I just wish they were not purple. LOL that is one of my favorite colors though.
Try and get a matching purple scarf and you will be set.
Wow I never thought about that. I will do just this thanks for the awesome help.
Good for you. I'm glad you got some things that you like to wear. You deserve them.
Oh I can't wait to get me some shirts to wear too.
@stephcjh (32327)
That is great. I am glad that you got some nice things to wear. I need to lose some weight so I can wear nice clothes too.
I think if you don't lose weight you still can buy something nice for yourself.
@salonga (27957)
Items to shop - Choose cheaper but quality items
If you can buy a pair for only $39.99 then I think that is already a very good deal. It's good to take advantage of cheaper price especially if they give you the same benefit as those given by expensive ones. I also love purple and I think purple and black match very well. . I admire you for being a wise spender!
I am so happy for you finding a pear of jeans you like. They have so many now days its hard to choose. I used to get Cherokees. Liked the style. I haven't worn a pair in two years. Bear paws huh? Sounds warm and cozy. My Duaghter would love the purple. That's her favorite color.