Never forget

Calgary, Alberta
I'm currently addicted to this song, its a break up song that is positive. its a break up song with less anger and heartbreak. I wish this song can rich the charts cos its different yet simple. I'm not on a break up or a heartbreak but this song is so relateable. its a song that will remind you of people who came and go in your life, it reminds me of certain friends. live version :youtube.com/watch?v=19HscbBxIXM studio version:youtube.com/watch?v=EFydcD7WXRI&list=LLjkZOVxaQKCfx8PkBbzw0PQ&index=25 this song just brought back so much memories. there are so many people who were a huge part of my life and I know they were alive but were going through changes. hope I'm not the only person who enjoyed this song.
I love this song. Especially since Lena said the song is to Yulia. I've tried to request this song to the radio stations here, but they just keep playing the same crappy songs instead. Only thing I know is that it hit big in Mexico.
• Calgary, Alberta
finally you make this discussion worth it, Lena is so nice to show respect with this song while Yulia is bashing her. I guess Mexicans have better taste in music. Hope Lena's video will get more views. this song is so relateable. I think even people who doesn't know tatu will like this song.
Now that made me angry. After I heard that Lena dedicated the song to Yulia and then the next day Yulia bashes Lena, ugh! I wanted to slap Yulia. Of course Yulia always says things openly, but Lena has been her friend for years and that's what she says to her after getting a song dedicated to her. I'm sure they will like this song if they don't know about t.A.T.u.
• Calgary, Alberta
its sad Lena is not getting radio play cos she is not a cheater like the sony records payola bribers. Its sad that Yulia is acting like that cos they grew up together. i think this song will be huge with radio play. she really needs exposure. this song reminds me of people who are huge part of my life who has gone in separate ways. the video is so good. specially the picture kissing part
actually i dont listen to much breakup song because i like old songs i like them most and i think i am addicted to them so dont listen the other songs
• Calgary, Alberta
if you notice i want to discuss this song with people who heard it and who are open minded to listen to it.
• Calgary, Alberta
you tagged this as an old song? this song is recent