Can anyone interpret this?

I dream that the door with the lock intact,is slightly open as I make my way to the empty house. It's my house and I see a streak of light behind obviously making it appear that mom had forgotten to switch the lights off. When I enter I hear myself screaming seeing a man switching on the desktop. I shout at his intrusion uncalled for and repeatedly ask as to why has he come. Neither have I seen him nor have I known him. Mother comes after a short while when I'd already observed that the neighbor's (who'd been shifted elsewhere 14 years before) door open. I could feel my head throbbing when mom comes and says that he happens to be a relation. I see him very very tall standing outside the house waiting for us to call him. Dream Moods or Dream Interpretation in Google search could not satisfy me much!
@huilichan8 (1379)
So you hv tried dreammoods.com (or dot org)? What abt meaningofdreams.org? There were a few occasions when I had my dreams interpreted by people from these 2 websites. Overall, I am satisfied with their answers. As someone has told me b4, you are the best person to interpret your own dreams. How did you feel during that dream? How did you feel upon waking up? What is your gut feeling abt this dream? Were there significant events that took place in your life in the recent past or on the day when you had the dream? I think by answering these questions, you might be able to interpret your dream to some extent.
Frankly speaking I woke up with a heavy head for having shouted so much internally,I don't know whether I did actually in real life or not. There has been a news of the coming of a relative from the past to help us out for something, that was lingering with me for sometimes.I saw my mother was casual with the fellow and my loud fear disappearing with a sort of assurance that he meant no harm. But I haven't seen this fellow at all, even in my distant memory!!!!
There are similarities between your dream and what is abt to come to pass (relative coming to help...) It seems that you are bothered by the news (of your relative coming...). It seems that you're bothered by (or feeling uneasy abt) the fact that you hv not seen that relative b4. What could be a possible explanation? Answering this question could shed some light. I have heard and read that our feelings upon waking up are impt in determining whether the dreams have positive(eg. good news) or negative implications. Did you feel troubled when you woke up? Did you feel uneasy when you woke up? Or did you feel a sense of peace when you woke up? How did you feel upon waking up? Like I mentioned earlier, you are the best person to interpret your own dreams. None of us knows you personally. None of us has the same experiences and backgrounds as you. If you want to know the meanings of dream symbols, I suggest that you check out dreammoods.com (or dot org). Alternatively, I can check out my dream books (if I can find them).
Can't explain it exactly..there was an admixture of relaxation,botheration and doubt...more so becoz in the dream mom didn't seem perturbed and mentioned the young fellow as someone's (I don't know) son..There is a need of a person in real life, but yes I am bothered..
@cloudflix (112)
I can't say that I'm an expert on dream interpretation, but I have helped some of my friends with theirs. I would have to know more about your background to be accurate, but the first impression I get is that you have recently found something out about someone in your family or someone who is close to you that makes you feel like they are a completely different person than you thought. Your mom may have already known about it, or maybe told you about it or revealed it to you without meaning to (you say in your dream mom had forgotten to switch the lights off). Does this make any sense?
Many a times, it has happened that after returning from somewhere we found that the light in the kitchen or the dining hall is lit, the alumunium bowl crushed due to overheating as she had forgotten to switch off the burner etc....what is it that u want to know more to be accurate?
Well, is there someone close to you or a family member that you suddenly feel differently about? It may be kind of personal, but were you raised by mom alone without knowing dad? Maybe dad is the mysterious figure and he is turning on the desktop in your house trying to find you if this is so...obviously, you don't have to answer that, it is just speculation Or maybe mom has recently revealed a long lost sibling that you either hadn't met before or hadn't seen for a long time? It sounds really dramatic and is really personal, I'm not necessarily asking you to answer but saying that interpreting a dream like that can have some challenges without knowing more background.
@WakeUpKitty (8706)
• Netherlands
The house is you, your mind, your life, you are familiar with that. The open door is a chance and change, you can take it, start living, even if you don't know what is waiting for you. Or you can stay/let everything be the way it is. The man stands for the change/new chance. You are not sure what to do, afraid to decide to start something new. Your mom stands for comforting you, she tells you there is no need to be afraid (to scream) it all will be fine (the man is relative). You can take that change now or wait longer (the door is not wide open yet). If you decide not to do it at this moment it doesn't really matter since it will be still there in some time (the man outside is waiting till you are ready).
I take it...:)
What do you think it means ? Maybe the man in your dream is a distant relative who will give you some important news.
Hi glad to hear from you..:) Ya...you may be right....but I just need an interpretation, a significant one with 'man','house', 'lock', 'tall','light'and then a detailed analysis..
THis sounds as if there is some secret in the family. Or you think that there is a secret. So you don't know this individual and he is no longer a neighbor. I would think that this is a question that is in your mind. Some secret in the family that you are subconciously wondering about.
@visavis (5945)
For me the in your dream may be a close friend or relative which some sort of alert, reminder, or news that there was happened or to be happened. I remember when I was high school me and other classmate holding in the room windows wood grill in the school, the grills was new and strong, when suddenly when I holding it the grill fell down along with me, then I quickly remember one of my uncle. After the school when I reached in our house the news has been received that my uncle has been pass away last night... It is not a dream but I think sometimes in our life there are things very hard to explain...