Adrian just made my heart feel warm..

I was telling him that I have to get my avon link out there for people instead of buying all these catalogs. I buy them and put them out and have not got any new customers. My last order was $43 and that is a lot to go down the drain. so he said that he was proud of me for always finding a way to make money. he said you don't sit and rely on anyone to take care of you. I think that is the sweetest thing he said to me in a long while. I never liked relying on anyone and I am kind of scared to as well.
@Nadinest1 (2040)
Are you on Facebook, Twitter or Myspace?? Why couldn't you put a link to avon.com and let everyone know that if they want to order anything....use paypal and order from you. There are free web site sites out there....why couldn't you make an Avon aand anything else you want to sell on it?
@Nadinest1 (2040)
How much would shipping be too Canada? Here, if I order from avon.ca using my Rep's #, the shipping is $3.95....and the rep get her points from me.
The link is on my profile the shipping should be the same as anywhere else. I am on facebook and just need to get my link out to more people where I can et to them. I will be sending more business cards to others through mom packs as well.
@Nadinest1 (2040)
When, for example, I am looking at ordering something at Etsy.com...the shipping is always more for Canada from the US, than shipping from US to US. Just wondering if your shipping would be higher as well.
I hear you on being very proactive and not relying on things to suddenly drop into your lap. It is sweet of him to tell you as sometimes although the people we love do know this and or appreciate us for it, it is sure is nice to hear it once in a while.
Yes hearing it was the best thin for me. Sometimes I feel I don't et credit for anything I do.
It certainly does give us a warm fuzzy feeling.
Oh Yeah and we are so happy when we get them.
@eurekafemme (5881)
Hello, dear. :-) I wonder who is this Adrian in your life. But whoever he is, dear, I think he is the one who got you inspired ,eh. It is indeed a warm feeling that someone acknowledges our effort to be productive. Those simple words that came from your Adrian's lips are precious. I bet, you are more inspired than even before. Sigh... you are lucky girl who has find the right companion to bring up the best in you.
Adrian is my man.. LOL Thanks for the kind words..
@sunli123 (540)
He is so nice, and so does you.
Welcome to mylot, thanks
@carolscash (9500)
That was a really nice thing for him to say to you. It seems that he really does appreciate you. I believe that he truly knows that you try hard. I try to earn money as well, but my husband makes it hard on me and so there are many times that I must ask him for money.
I hate asking for money. I asked for two dollars the other day. LOL Your doing what you need to and that is fine.
You are doing good to not rely on anyone but yourself. Adrian helps by taking you to deliver your stuff. That's great. If you didn't have his help you would still find a way to make it. You don't just sit back to be supported. I'm proud of you. I work too from home. I had 3 jobs but now I have 2. I'm just working more at my frost job. I balance the two so that I can have a better life.
I am thinking about selling tupperware as well.
@stephcjh (32327)
That is the same way with me. I work my fingers to the bone every single day. My husband and I both contribute to the finances but we do not fully rely on just one person to do it.
Adrian has a new job and now I feel a bit bad because he will have more money than me and I am struggling. But,because he was doing worse off than me I am so happy for him.
@Amanda81587 (3046)
Yeah people can be so unreliable. It is best to hold your own that away it leaves no room fo anyone to disappoint you. I love Avon and use to sell it but I do not have a Avon lady. I am not sure how links work when buying off the Internet? Do they allow people from different states to buy and Avon ships it to their house or do they rely on you to ship the order? If they ship it for you without extra cost to you then I would use you as my Avon lady. Check it out!
My husband is just as supportive of the stuff I sell from Regal. I'd love to be able to sell in the USA, but it's only available in Canada, otherwise I'd put my link up here too. It would be awesome to get more customers.
I have always been self reliant too. While my mother was alive I knew I had the truest friend I could rely on at all times and she is gone now. She gave me alot and I can take care of myself. It is nice to have a man in your life but good to be self reliant too. Strength comes from within.
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
OMG I hear you! I have raised two daughters, had a house mortgage, held a job for 32 years and never would want to rely on anyone to live my life. Now at almost 55 years my signifcant other won't let me work and is taking care of me. I have my money in the bank and use it for things like a trip to see my parents, daughters or grandkids. However, he is paying all the bills including food. Thankfully we no longer have a mortgage or rent. However, I can't get use to him taking care of me after taking care of myself since I was 19 years old. I can't wait for 62 so I can get my Social Security and my pensions so I can share in paying the bills. He always says when I get upset about this subject "you took care of me back in the day so why can't I do it for you now." Its still hard to accept when you are use to doing it all yourself.