Could you imagine butt implants..

I don't think I could do that t myself. I would like t have some of my lost butt back. But,looking at all I see on tv it would be painful. On the doctors this girl got it done. she could not sit down for a few days. It looks nice on people though.
@stary1 (6622)
LOL isn't this just nuts?? I think Jennefer Lopez had a lot to do with this new fad..I think it is crazy
@Triple0 (1907)
Woah! I never knew you can get butt implants! Is that possible? You can practically get implants for anything these days, oh how much the world has changed. But getting butt implants must be really painful. You spend most of your day sitting on your backside, that poor girl probably had to stand up or just lie on her side all weeks. What if you need to use the loo? How painful is that going to be? I've never seen butt implants before but it probably does look nice if done correctly. All the implants that have gone wrong really do scare me.
@syoti20 (5295)
Any surgery comes with pain even though pain killers are provided. So its better to be contented on what you have to avoid pains and possible future problems esp in terms of side effects.
@oXAquaXo (607)
AHH I would hate losing a part of my butt to add a fake part. It would be 1) extremely expensive to get an actually good plastic surgeon that won't mess it up, 2) be extremely painful, because it'll take a few weeks, maybe even months, to fully heal and before you can sit down without being uncomfortable, and 3) not to brag or anything, but I think I have a pretty nice butt, and want to keep it just the way it is :D Plastic surgery is so bad right now...more and more people are beginning to feel inadequate after seeing the pictures of photoshopped celebrities. I understand if you need it after an accident or something and your nose or butt broke, but to get it because you don't feel pretty is terrible. Happy mylotting!
@Masihi (4227)
Oh dear, BUTT implants??? I just don't know what it is about big butts these days, but seriously, there's enough jeans out there that enhance the butt enough already. Here I am trying to tighten my butt muscles and make it seem smaller! :-(
I hear you on the enhancing is much better then surgery. There are some padded undies too that can help anyone who wants to enhance their look. I can understand that after removing the padding's it may not look as it did when they had them on. But I wonder if after the surgery how one actually looks when unclothed not to mention probably side effects like the implants drooping and or getting too hard.
@Masihi (4227)
Well, I wasn't talking about padded undies, but I think I heard of them. The jeans I'm talking about are ingeniously shaped on the body to make the butt look bigger, and the legs seem to be tight around the thighs, then flare out at the end a bit. It looks odd. I think the ladies at our church wear padded undies,, though, or so it seems :-s
Yes I know about the jeans also and probably would go that route, I mentioned the padded undies only as a resort, as opposed to doing something drastic as surgery. I remember as a teen some of my friend use to wear two pairs of jeans, all I could think about was how uncomfortable that had to feel.
I don't think I could imagine sitting like that once they are healed. Though I wonder would it feel like you were sitting on an inflaitable doughnut for roids? Hard to picture the feeling. However, I will say some people don't have a butt period especially guys. But I think wearing better fitting pants could make the difference for some or just wear those padded undies for a lift?
@asliah (11148)
hi, actually i am wishing that to have a good butt through implants,we all know that implant butt will be painful in the first but after that it will give a pleasure to us.i hope that i could have budget for that so i could have a good and nice looking butt.
@gloryacam (5546)
I don't think I could imagine implants anywhere on me. Sure, I have a lot of complaints about my body, but, I don't think I'd ever want implants. I imagine they're not comfortable. I am more into comfort rather than beauty. But, that's just me.
@gloryacam (5546)
@Amanda81587 (3046)
I still can not get use to people doing this. It seems so off for me. At first I though j lo got it done and now I am still not sure whether she did or not. All I know is she has insurance on her butt. I mean really what the heck is insurance going to do for your butt unless you have implants?
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I wouldn't do it, BUT some people do and like it, and don't mind the inconveniences while they heal. My sister had the mommy makeover, which is a tummy tuck (I think) and booby implants etc. She Didn't need it, she was like a size 3 and is now a size 0. In any case, to each their own.
Not only could I not imagine having butt implants, I couldn't imagine a nose job or any other kind of cosmetic surgery for that matter. The reason that I know this kind of thing is not for me is because of the fact that I don't think that beauty is all on the outside and being so vane as to want to have surgeries that will enhance your external appearance is really hiding who you are on the inside to a certain extent.
Can you imagine being a latino woman born with no junk in her trunk? Now that could be a problem! hehehe They have alot of panties and girdles with the added bottom now days. I am short and plump so I don't think I need any help there. Maybe a de-celulitor but that's about it.
@Cutie18f (9563)
There is no need for me to have that because mine is in fact oversized and I need to shed off some of its lard. LOL
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
I don't have a great butt but I wouldn't wanna have implants. I have heard of someone die after the procedure and it is really scary!
That's news to me. I've never heard of butt implants. I think I have enough in my butt. I could probably donate 90% of my butt fat, and still have enough left to sit on. LOL Hmmm.... do you think anyone would pay for butt fat? haha I bet I could make a ton of money.
Crazy, huh?! Nope, no butt implants for me, thank you. Why in the world do people want a fake butt . . . I mean, fake boobs are crazy enough! Why not try bubble wrap instead - a whole lot cheaper - ha ha. I admit my butt isn't the most "shapely" - but I'm not obsessed about it . . . no knives in my butt, thank you!!!
I think people are silly to get so many things done all along. I think I will be happy with what I have and then I will exercise to keep it firm. I do not need anything implanted anywhere on me.
All I can say is Owwwweeee!!! I wonder what they will look like when everything starts sagging with age? Like when they are 80 years old. An old woman with a flabby hanging butt. She sits down and falls off her butt!
@stephcjh (32327)
LOL. My butt would have to be awfully flat for me to even consider it LOL. Alot of people want a smaller butt anyway LOL.