I will be buying a new laptop..

This one is giving me problems and the letters are s hard t push and they are not showin up. like the missing letters you will see in this post. I have t push them s hard t et them to show up n the screen. I will be etting it frm this place on tv where you make payments every month for like 4 months. My neighbor just ot hers and it works reat.
You will be glad you did. I have my spare laptop now so if something happens I got backup. My little one is on an air card so if the house Internet goes out I still have access to the Internet. I saw on tv tonight if you get a blue screen you could have a virus.
I was thinking it was a virus as well. But the man said it's smething else..
@stephcjh (32328)
Oh my. I hate viruses. I want to get me a small laptop too PointlessQuestions. Maybe for Christmas??? Who knows?
Whatever it was, the guy didn't fix it for very long. When I saw that on the TV and saw the blue screen I thought of you, because i had just read your discussion.
My various keyboards have acted like that when they just needed a good cleaning. GL finding a new laptop. I love my net book it takes a lick'n and keeps on going along.
I have n way t clean in between these keys.
@stephcjh (32328)
I will have to check out the netbooks. How do you clean between your keys 3SnuggleBunnies? I use a babywipe on the end of a fingernail file to get down in there.
@greenline (14864)
Is it because it is too old or some system broken ? I have been using a Toshiba Satellite laptop for some years now, and it has been working very well. I carry it along whenever I travel too, in my country and overseas, very light and easy to carry.
I bought this nline last year. I dn't knw hw old it really is thugh.
@stephcjh (32328)
I want to buy one but don't know where to start to get a good one that will fit my needs.
Hmmm... it is hard for me to understand the problem. Can you tell me more?
The screen keeps turning blue. the keys are stuck,the words keep skippin r deleting n it's own.
@stephcjh (32328)
That would drive me nuts. It sounds like it maybe in the typing pad area. That could be causing all of the problems.
@SydneyJ (903)
Ahh it would be hard to have a key board that barely worked, it would drive me crazy. I recently got a new computer (which made me so happy) because the computer I was using was getting really old and was barely working at all anymore. It made me so happy and accomplished to buy myself a computer. I hope your new computer works great and causes no more problems to you
@stephcjh (32328)
That will be great. I would like to buy me one also but I do not know enough about them to make them work right and quickly for me.
I'm glad I am used to reading this sort of typing. lol Nice to get a new computer. I will get a new at the beginning of the year barring anything else that might come up. I enjoy getting new ones and setting it all up. I think I will continue with the same brand I have been getting all along.
@stephcjh (32328)
I try to stay with the same brand sometimes too just because that is what I am used to unless the old one is just pure junk and high dollar.
That sounds smart.
I can see that it is skipping letters from your discussions and other responses. If you can't have it fixed then maybe it is time to get a new one. Keep your budget in mind so that you are not paying out of household bills. Gosh doesn't it seem that when we think we might be okay with bills something always comes up.
@stephcjh (32328)
Amen to that. We have had to replace so much this year and we still are paying on a couple of them but have to have them, like the central air and furnace.
Gosh yes and my car is acting up again. If it isn't one thing it is another.
WOW YOU do have problems I see one letter is missing. that sounds really exasperating.Me I have been getting a pink screen every so often of my monitor here and am wondering whats ca using it, my monitors only about four years old and one of those years it was in storage too. so its led and was wo king great til lately.It will flicker pink then go to normal and back to deep rose.it seems okay now so I really don't know.Hope you can get a really good laptap and a good price.Also its good that you cam make payments for it too.I need a narrow stand for my trusty old computer. for now its sittinig on a moving box here since they moved us to this room. I had a bedside table before for my computer now just a damned box
@alberello (4755)
If your computer was the problem of only the keyboard, maybe you can replace it. If you believe that the conditions of the object are no longer satisfactory to you, maybe better buy a new one..
Hmm. Can I ask what brand are you using? Next time before you buy the laptop, maybe you could try and see if the keys are easy to press and whether the keyboard is something you're used to? You could also try just buying a keyboard that you can plug in to the laptop instead of buying a new laptop.
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
Hehe I get what you mean. My laptop does that at times too but sad it's just a year old. I think it's coz mine is dirty and I can see somethings stuck under some buttons
@mtrguanlao (5527)
Hi dear! That's also my problem with my laptop now,lol! The letters "t" and "g" and number "5" can't be typed that's why I had to use the onscreen keyboard,but it's really time consuming so I bought a USB keyboard and that's onle cheap and now I am enjoying my laptop again when typing,hehe! If you don't have the budget yet,you can try just buying a keyboard. I bought it here for only P240,00 which is equivalent to $6 in your currency.
Good for you!!! New laptops are always a wonderful thing. I had some problems with my laptop last month, and I thought I'd need a new one, but as it turned out, my genius of a husband (he really is a genius!!) managed to fix it for me. How wonderful. Sure saved me a lot of money...that got spent when something else happened. LOL Atleast we didn't have to spend double money on the crisis of the month AND my need for a new computer. LOL
@Nadinest1 (2040)
LOL Either you need to buy a new laptop(or fix it) or stop Mylotting. I think the laptop is in order. Good luck with finding a great price.