Preston Burke can he comeback for a a time appearance????

@deodavid (4150)
Ever since I have watched Grey's anatomy I have been a fan, a big fan of Isaiah Washington's character which is Preston Burke the ever so talented Cardio-Thoracic surgeon that fell in love with Cristina Yang. He was decent noble and focused he was very talented and highly educated. But he was also arrogant and cocky like doctor bailey said but I liked that in him that makes him both a good surgeon and a person who stands by with what he has achieved in his life someone who is proud and ready to take responsibility (except for when he left yang) but anyway again his character is massive and I wish that someday I could be half of a man that Preston Burke is, then I will be happy. Going back to my question can he return full time or maybe he can squeeze in for an episode or 2, just to mix things up back there in seattle you know him seeing the chief again Derek and of course Dr. Yang how bout you people what do you think?
@Rasniki09 (184)
Why did they wrote this Character off again? I remembered him to be a very handsome and talented surgeon. I think he would have made a great Chief. They should bring him back.
@deodavid (4150)
Hi there Rasniki, Well i think they took him out because of his bad attitude towards the character George in the set because he was gay and he i think disliked that fact about the person and said mean things and had arguments with Patrick Dempsey and the chief.
@ravinskye (8243)
I don't think they'll ever let him come back. He made some pretty negative comments about the guy who played George because he was gay. It caused some major issues and was he was really picked apart by the media. I think he said it more than once. They made him publicly apologize but I don't think that really fixed anything.
@deodavid (4150)
Hi there ravinskey, Well i do think that time heals anything but yeah i do agree with you with what they did to him before that would not make him wanna comeback but i think if they offer him something good for this one time thing and the storyline is really awesome then i bet he might bite, well it's a pipe dream.