Are you fully trusted to your friend ?

For me no.I have friends,close or not ,i still not full trust them any thing.And yes i can talk any thing with,sharing,having fun,but i did not give all my info,just treat them as friend in life..How about you?
@atleya (947)
I don't know whether I can trust friend or not. But, as long as this, I prefer to solve my problems myself. Happy mylotting...
Me also .because you don't know what their attitude after we shared to them sometimes they can be good but not always you can trust about every thing..
@atleya (947)
yes friend, you are right.
I trust as much as it is earned. I do trust people to a certain extent, if they cause any trust to be lost them it is difficult for me to trust again. No one is perfect so I can at time re-trust but it is not an easy thing for me to do immediately.
No one is perfect,and there are some you can trust but it depends on things you are share for him/her. I have friends,like we are talking many things, w just gossip or etc, but we are just talk in normal ,some funny,others etc like something happening but i d not believe that she will tell to others what we are talking about. If there is personal things that is mine and private, i am not easy to open to it.
Oh sorry, i mean w do not gossip. ha ha wrong type i hop you understand.
@sunli123 (540)
I won't tell anything of mine to my parents or friends. And I don't think it is essential. It doesn't matter trust them or not. Just everybody has serets, I want to keep something myself.
If i have personal secrets, i did not tell to any one,just me know and God.And i know that is not their business. And nothing wrong if w have friends,enjoy ,have fun and etc..But in my personal things i have not to share any.
• United Arab Emirates
Its good to have friends and share good times n bad times together but u shudnt trust them fully. Nowadays people are very self-centered and they may use your secrets against you kinda thing. So i think its wiser not to take such a risk! :)
Yes i believe that i am not trust everything to a friend.And also not all of your friend are trusted,and especially in this these that they are now self centered,and also traitor.
@Triple0 (1907)
Well, I hang out within a group of friends from school and I would say we're pretty close as we always hang out as a group. I reckon I trust them because we've been together for a very long time. Of course there are things that you can't simply tell your friends or you wait to tell them later. It depends on the friend, some friends can be trusted whereas others can't. I have friends who can't keep a secret and blurt out practically everything so I don't tend to give them secrets about me. So choose your friends wisely, know which friend you know you can trust because every friend is different.
Not all of friends can be trusted,but just few only.And there are friends that you can trust too,but it depends on you if you are to trust with because we are different. Even i did not tell in early,but i still not to tell my secret info. I only have friends that i know who they are..