The lazy me

@edsss17 (4398)
Hey you guys! I know and I admit it, I've been writing nonsense nowadays. I also think there's something wrong with me. I am not like this before, I guess! Now, its just so different! I feel so tired and lazy! I don't feel like doing anything. First day of this month I set a goal of 20 articles to be published here in Triond but it seems impossible now. I only have 6 articles published this month and some of my blogs are so dead because I haven't updated them for ages. I can't think of anything creative and productive. What should I do now? My Mom is so pissed of me, I didn't do anything in the house except studying, eating then sleeping. That's why I gained weight. Speaking of being unproductive, I created another blog out of boredom. I hope I can still accomplish my goal this month. Still have 5 days left! :D Have you been so lazy now or before? I'm just wondering if it is just me or what. Please share your views. God bless.
@mtrguanlao (5527)
Hi bunso! Wow,you have a blue star now,happy for you! I guess you're not lazy after all,lol! With regards to writing,I know you can still make 20 articles before the deadline bunso,you are great in writing! I already made 10,yehey! I'm already satisfired with 10 but I will still write if I'm in the mood,hehe! It's fine to be lazy sometimes bunso,it really happens not only to you but to everyone of us online. You just need to recondition yourself again. As to your mom,just show her good grades in school bunso,that will compensate your laziness at home,haha! Take care bunso!
@edsss17 (4398)
Hi inay. long time no see ah. :) Well, I guess I'm good in school. Nothing to worry bout that. Hahaha. Been inactive here in myLot too due to my laziness.
Yes bunso,long time no see,haha! I'm not that active for a while here in mylot because of triond,lol!
@Bluedoll (17050)
A co-worker told me this story one day. I hope it can relate to what you just wrote. I went to the doctor he said, this afternoon, and I told him I felt so tired lately and did not know why. The doctor asked him if he was tired now and then what he did that morning. Nothing he replied. Oh come on now, you must have done something? Well, I just did the regular stuff, nothing out of the ordinary, got up, got the kids ready for school, headed off to work, did one quick meeting and then drove a couple of hours to a small town for a sales meeting, nothing too heavy, then headed back to the city dropped something quickly of at the office and came here to see you. If I were you I would be tired too, said the doctor. True story. Hope that helped.
@edsss17 (4398)
I can somehow relate! :) Thanks for sharing it to me. How sweet of you!
@Bluedoll (17050)
Your welcome, yeah writing is a job and requires a lot of stamina and creativity. Feeling lazy is alright sometimes can generate something new even and if you can be lazy and read something inspiring I am sure you will be back in the groove in no time.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
my lady, It's mood swing my dear. It do happens to me sometimes. I am not sure...if my mood swing is still residue of my artists nature and attitude or due to depression before. I admit I am aggressive but not temperamental. I am good with handling my temper thu I am moody. When I am not feeling good the best thing to do is confine my self to my room and hibernate (hahaha) No...go out my dear...never let anything make you feel down again
@edsss17 (4398)
My lady, so it is called mood swing. Now I know! No my lady, I won't let anything make me feel down again even my Mom!
@indahfth (11173)
I also sometimes feel lazy to do anything. When I feel lazy, I still force myself to finish my work. If I did not push myself, all my work will never finish. Perhaps, you also have to force yourself to not be lazy.
@edsss17 (4398)
That's what am trying to do nowadays! I'm keeping my butt busy! HEHEHEHEH!
@best2011 (210)
yeah this happens with me all the time .. actually im also very busy to submit my assignment on time .. for example if i have 2 weeks to submit then i will only start the assignment 3 4 days before the submission of the assignment .. apart from it in daily life im also very lazy to do some stuff .. so its not only you sometimes its depend on the individuals nature .. but by the way, my other family members arent lazy and thatswhy everytime they call me lazy guy .. lol
@edsss17 (4398)
So glad that I am not the only one!
@bagarad (12838)
• Paso Robles, California
I think you need a change of pace. I haven't written anything in a while on my writing sites because I've not been passionate about anything. Instead, I've been hanging out here. Earlier this week, after spending every spare minute on myLot to get my score to 500, I burned out. I was at the other house doing laundry, and I picked up a book because I was tired. When I got home, I allowed myself to finish the book instead of going back to the computer. I told myself I could take a break from myLot for the rest of the day, even if it delayed my reaching my goal for a week. As someone pointed out in a different discussion, sometimes we need rest and a break. Maybe this is your time to take one and do something you really love to do.
@edsss17 (4398)
I think I really need that one. The past few weeks it has been so stressful for me. There's school, family problems, pressures and more. So, I think I'll get a break one of these days. Thanks for the advice.