How I spent my mylot time today

@savypat (20248)
I have only so many hours I can spend on mylot and today I spent the whole time making commments to the responses I got on one of my discussions. It's been a long time since I have enjoyed anything that much. It brought a lot of thoughtful people into the discussion and it was wonderful. To all I say thank you. I wish I could make my discussions that interesting all the time.
Although I do not start many discussions I do know what you mean. When I do start one it keeps me busy for days on end. I have truly enjoyed all of my discussions as I can't say I have gotten duplicate responses as many come forth with a great deal of opinions. So for me I too can say I truly enjoy the lengthy discussions with the full back and forth effects as it does make for an interesting time.
It is great to feel this good doing mylot. Enjoy your day..
hi savypat is it not exciting when it really works and you get people making thoughtful responses,and then you really feel good. sometimes it does not do quite as well but once you have a number of friends you will get more responses. I like it when not everyone agrees and some bring new view points which at times makes me go why did I not think of that? we are none of us too old to learn new things.Its fun when others see your discussion as interesting and want to put in their two or four or eight cents too. then when others comment on my comments its really fun.Then others come and we go back and forth and really have some fun.And when someone resurrects one of my really old ones and then others joi in and it seems almost near again.
@savypat (20248)
I agree, I love this site.
@Adoniah (7523)
That is great! That is the way it used to be here...I can remember staying at one post for hours and laughing till my face hurt. That does not happen much anymore. So many of the old folks are gone. Remember when the trolls infested the lot and so many people just left...That was sad. I even left for over a year. I was surprised when I was still able to come back...Cool!
@savypat (20248)
That is true that many of the old members left and I miss them. But I also look forward to the new members, they keep us on our toes and bring us up to date on many things, fresh imput is always welcome. Glad you are back.
@inertia4 (26785)
It sounds like you had a fulfilling day. Thats great. I think thats why we all love MyLot so much. It is fun coming here and responding to posts. I am backed up with lots of emails right now, so, I will be just responding to those, then I will start a few discussions.
I usually don´t start more than one or two posts a day but have great fun commenting and answering good posts from friends and other members. I just wish I could type quicker or even think quicker in a language that is not my own. Many times ,comments to nice responses are more fun than other ways of participating.
@paula27661 (15900)
That’s great and what this site is all about. I don’t start discussions these days but I recall a couple of interesting ones and the responses were so much fun to respond to. I’m glad you’ve had a particularly good time here. My Lot is a pretty special place alright!