. eat bulaga’s ms. universe sequel

Guys, have you seen last Saturday’s sequel of the Ms. Universe Pageant spoof? Oh I was laughing all along, at the way Ms. Pangola looked. She was an ugly one for a woman. And have you seen Ms. Venezuelat, played by Wacky. And she was the shortest, because she was in a flat espadrille. I find her so funny looking specially when she went into a tantrum, back stage, because she didn’t win at all! How nice of Eat Bulaga to have a spoof like that. I just hope there will be another one again.
@secretbear (19464)
Hi SIMPLYD! I was not able to watch the whole segment!!! I had to go to the office that afternoon and I could not wait for the segment to finish. I was only able to watch the special award being given to Ms. Pangola. I forgot what award was that but Ms. Pangola commented that she's already got the special award, it's clear who's gonna win and should they still continue or something like that. And then Wally retorted as Ms. Venezuelat saying.. I forgot what he said. But Allan K's comment was in rhyme and Wally retorted in rhyme, too. That was really funny! Wally's a really good stand up comedian. It would have been funnier if Jose was in it, too. Eat Bulaga always do something like that. They actually have an EB Babe pageant. Paolo always win as Precious. Wally dresses up as a black American woman with a very good accent.
So, they have that too. Actually, i just accidentally saw the first one, and from then on, i was hooked. Usually, i would watch the other station, but then sometimes it's boring not funny at all. Or sometimes i would sleep immediately. I like funny shows. This Saturday though, i may not be able to watch EAt Bulaga. Two of my office mates and i will be watching the movie of Anne Curtis as the other woman and Kristine as the wife. I am excited to watch it.
@secretbear (19464)
I have always thought that Eat Bulaga is funnier than any other noon time show in other channels. The tandem of Vic and Jose is soooo funny! You should see them during Bulagaan. It's like a school segment where all hosts become students and usually Joey acts as the teacher. The students are asked questions and then they incorporate their answers in a song. Vic and Jose are always hilarious! Of course, Wally and Allan K will not come short when it comes to stand up comedy.
Oh is that so? I always come home from our half day work on Saturday at around 2 already. So i am not able to watch some of the shows segments such as that. Maybe i should try to watch Eat Bulaga, during Holidays.
I hear they won't be having another sequel this weekend. Rather, they will have Ms. Venezuelat over for a Bulagaan University class session. Yes, Bulagaan! I expect laugh-out-loud things to come out of it, that's for sure! :D
Oh really? Then, i guess i just have to watch that on the internet. I will be watching , NO OTHER WOMAN with my closest office mates tomorrow lunchtime. We'll just buy burgers and fries to eat inside the moviehouse, so we could still go home before 3pm. I just hope typhoon Quel will not hinder us from doing so tomorrow.