What great novels would you like to suggest to us?

@r03249 (357)
I just read the book The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. I know the book looks old but I think its a great read. I recommend it for someone who wants a warmhearted book. Although I can only give 4 out of five stars to it, I think people should also read it. :) And of course, my all time favorite books: The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown Go Ask Alice by Anonymous and Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer What do you recommend for us?
@asyria51 (2870)
I am re-reading Alice in Wonderland. I read it back in high school, and did not appreciate it then. I am finding the book much more gratifying now that i am reading for my own enjoyment instead of for a class and a grade.
@r03249 (357)
I haven't read the book. I think it's somewhat different from the movie? I don't really know. But I love the movie adaptation of it. Thanks. I'll include the book to my list.
@asyria51 (2870)
i have not seen the latest remake with Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter, and the animated Disney one is definitely tamer than what I have read of the book so far. Again, perceptions change as you grow older.
@greenline (14864)
I used to read classic novels in those years when I had all the free time. I miss those years very much. My favorites were Charles Dickens, Leo Tolstoy, and so on. As a suggestion, I would mention "Anna Karinina" by Leo Tolstoy. I have read it twice, and feel very impressed.
@r03249 (357)
I haven't read the book but I heard it was great. If I'm not mistaken, it was mentioned in Nicholas Sparks' The Last Song, right? I will definitely read that book one of these days.
There are a lot of novels which are lovely to be read. As far as I am concerned, I love to read the novels by Khalil Jabran. I like his writing style the most. He is a philosopher in real. I am a big fan of Khalil Jabran.
@r03249 (357)
Did you mean Kahlil Gibran? I have read his poems before and I liked them but I am not really into poems because sometimes they're like codes that we have to decode.
@nezavisima (7418)
• Bulgaria
I can offer you the novels of Agatha Christie. I am glad that there are people who love to read and enjoy life with a book in hand. I also love to read those books but have read that I have not read them will take them to go look for them to read. nice day!
@r03249 (357)
I downloaded some of Agatha Christie's novels. And from what I've I heard, she is great for a writer. Thank you for the suggestion. I will absolutely include her to my list. :)