I was just having a flash of my friend who killed herself.

I am feeling really hot right now. I hope nothing is in me. I was sitting here thinking of all the fun we had when I lived near her. I should have never moved out of Ny. She lost it and went down hill fast. she ended up on crack and left her husband for another man and lived on the street. She ended up taking some pills and ending her life. She was the best thing that was in my life. Christmas will never be the same without her.
That is so sad. I knew a gay guy that took his life. It was weird too. We had just visited with him and had a really nice time. He was so nice and funny that time and then I didn't see him for a while. I asked a mutual friend how he was doing and he looked at me so strange. You haven't heard? NO! He killed himself. He had hung himself. How awful!
Thank you. This was several years and I have been able to move on. Sad as it was.
Yes, It is very hard to get over.
Just make it a day at a time.
• Greece
i think this is a very sad story that has gotten the best of you. all you have to do is keep your peace of mind and be relaxed. i am very sorry for your friend. but as we all know choices make us who we ultimately are.
@stephcjh (32328)
I am so sorry to hear this. It is not your fault. She had a choice to make and she made the wrong one evidently. Pleae do not blame yourself for it. Could she not come to where you moved to so you could be together?
It is really sad to hear that your friend was so unhappy with her life that she decided to end it. I know that after you lose someone that you love there are times of the year that will never be quite the same for you, but as more and more time passes it will be soething that you can better deal with. I know this because I've not only lost loved ones, I've lost friends as well and though I really do still miss them, the pain has dulled.
I'm so sorry for your loss :( I hope everything goes ok for you.