I don't want to go to bed...

Adrian is staying with me for a few days. He is in bed already and has to go to work in the morning. I don't want to go to bed. Matter of fact I am drinking coffee right now. LOL I was offline all day washing and cooking. so now I want to mylot for a while. I feel bad also because I lie to sleep on the couch. LOL he wants me to sleep with him in the bed. I know I am going to go to bed late so I hope he hurry and fall asleep.
I know what you mean. I'm used to a different and much more normal sleep pattern than my hubby is with him being a night shifter. My hubby want's me to sleep with him more but it's hard cause he wants to watch movies all night and I like my room dark and very quiet. I can't help but watch the movie with him when I should be sleeping.
He likes to sleep with the tv on. I just went in there and turned it off. LOL I am staying up late tonight..
My problem is that by the time bedtime rolls around, I'm already on a roll with whatever work I'm doing, making good money, and I want to continue doing what I'm doing. LOL Hubby, on the other hand, can fall asleep anywhere.
That is good he can sleep like that. adrian needs meds to sleep like myself. he is knocked Out right now though.
@Cutie18f (9563)
I know how you feel. I'd been in such a situation too and I just read and do stuff before hitting the bed.
Tonight I will lay down with him and when he goes to sleep I will get back up. LOl
hi gifts oh yes bed is such a private thing and we all have our own comfort spots that we long to use and sleeping with someone else can be different when you miss you comfy spot but you will probably adapt I am sure.hope hes asleep so you can just get adjusted again to someone else.I like to mylot late at night but my roomie does not let me stay up past ten p.m. I am so glad I no longer have to sleep with anyone as I toss and turn too much. I have been widowed for years. lol
Why does your roomie tell you when to sleep? I hope it is safe where your at right now. Now you have me worried about you..
@stephcjh (32327)
I know what you mean. My hubby would like fo rme to go to bed with him too but I have things to do.
@inertia4 (27792)
Thats okay, my girl sometimes falls asleep on the couch while I am on the computer. And some nights when I am ready to go to bed, I do not disturb her, I put a blanket on her and I go to bed. I figure if I wake her, it will be harder for her to get back to sleep. I know I don't like being woken up. Enjoy MyLot.
I find that when I have a busy day i have to stay up alittle while everyone else has gone to bed so I can relax for awhile. When I was married I used to stay up and watch television for awhile before I went to bed. My husband was usually asleep by 10P and I would stay up until 12 or later.
@00fear (3211)
Haha I know that feeling...uh...not the bed part but the part were I am offline because of work and school so when I come home late, I feel like not wanting to go to bed because I want to go online for a bit. Haha there are just so many things I want to do before going to bed. Like checking my email, mylot, etc.
I like to go to bed early but actually i often can't get myself controlled so i go to sleep in the deep night. I know it's bad for health,so i will change. I suppose Adrian want you to sleep with him,it's not bad. Maybe you can do what he want you do do and get up in the early morning and go online for your mylot~
@williamjisir (22903)
When I have worked all day and after work, I also want to use the Internet for mylotting and such. It is a habitual action for me. Now I am back home from my morning work and I have already surfed on the Internet for quite a while. I am going to go to bed to take a nap to get back some energy from my rest. Enjoy yourself mylotting, friend.
LOL my boyfriend is sound asleep also as he was out all day. I do like stowek say sometimes and do get up as I do have a way different sleeping pattern then him. Although I am an early riser, I am not an early sleeper.
@lilybug (21148)
I am a night owl. I know that I should go to sleep a lot sooner than I usually end up going to bed. I will stay up half the night sometimes and then be dragging in the morning.